Cultivated Reef

►inTank Birthday Sale ◄

inTank

inBirthday

Three years ago on April 17th, 2008 inTank was born. It all started here with a crude media basket for a Red Sea Max. I made this media basket with help from others to solve a simple problem in this AIO tank. I posted a step by step guide on my process and results for others to follow. But to my surprise I received email after email from all over the world asking if I could make them and ship.

So I stayed late after work putting these orders together. After the demand never stopped I needed a new production method and tools. With the phone help of of a RSM owner we came up with a better production method. I used the stimulus check of 2008 to purchase a better cutting method and a website. After this was complete I never stopped working as requests came for media baskets on other AIO tanks.

Three years later I still have not stopped working and developing new products and production methods. With the laser cut acrylic products inTank produces some of the most beautiful, functional, easy to use and effective filtration upgrades on the market.

Today we ship 400+ orders per month worldwide with thousands of products in those boxes. You know us by our Tetris championship style packing and our custom logo inTank branded tape. We produce 24 products and sell over 160 on our website.

I do this because of you. Since about 6 years old I have wanted to own a business, and not just any business but one that manufactures a product. And without the customer, I could not have the demand to keep things fresh and new. So inTank you from the bottom of my media basket.

But enough with that lets get down to a sale!

Through April 24th all inTank products are 15% off!

COUPON CODE: inBirthday

Start saving here:

present-clipart.gif

~ Steve Taggart

President

inTank, LLC

"StevieT"

Perfect timing Steve. I just ordered and received all those things from the site and you now put the coupon out, just my luck, HaHa

Bruce

HBD inTank

Come on guys. Support another one of our own making a difference in this hobby. Each one of those holes is a labor of love ;)

PEW PEW PEW!

StevieT Thanks for all the great mods and advice. Also happy birthday. Also to Kazooie LMFAO!!! you have me quoted!!! yes thats awesome!!

Thanks again for the sale.

Just got my shipment (to Canada) within days of ordering.

Look like some quality products!

Spankenrear

Can't believe I saw this after I ordered! Sucky.

<_<

Oh well, I'm sure I'll still be happy, hope you saw the note on my order stevie ;)

Archived