Pod Your Reef

Mkizz's fish equipment stuff!

mkizz

[Wts Coralife Metal Halide 150]

14k stock bulb

21mw31d.jpg

Selling Coralife Metal Halide clamp on fixture for $95, lamp I bought it used, he told me he got it at september of last year.

Everything works great.

If your interested let me know thank you.

Comes with 14k stock bulb, and this works 100% fine

(will ship, i am in 95124)

[Wts Oceanic Biocube 29 gallon] Has some scratches in and out, bulb are over 1 year old, only comes with stock pump and light and hood, no stand or anything. Used for 2 years, bought new $140

16hughw.jpg

[Wts Current Aquapod 24] Brand new still in box, no light, no stock pump, but has filter media, and glass top. 8 months old still have manual

$80

The box

ka318y.jpg

Glass top

j6schs.jpg

The tank / filter media

2hxr4tu.jpg

[Wts Ecoxotic Panaroma LED module] Used for a year, still works great its 532nm full blue model.

$60, I dont know how much shipping is, my zipcode is 95124

2qtvd6p.jpg

2lne93n.jpg

nvoaif.jpg

[Wts 40 gallon tall custom made show tank] Custom made with real rock works Inside the tank, glued in the back of the tank. Will look really great as freshwater tank. Comes with stand, canopy, and brand new fluval 304 never used, but no filter media. Tank is made out of Acrylic, and has 4 holes on bottom of the tank and on the stand because it was used for sump. Downside is, this tank has lots of scratches on sides, very very visible, some on front too. Good news is, its Acrylic and can be fixed easily. I won this from drawing at local fish shop 2 years ago, but never got around setting this up, been sitting in living room for 2 years, so its pretty clean.

$160

edit: the tanks top is narrow, like its a smaller rectangle than the tank, so its not fully opened if you get what i mean.

2u79mkx.jpg

Front View

10xwv2x.jpg

Side View

xefml1.jpg

Yes they are real rock, river rock with bunch of glued pabble.

v3lydj.jpg

Pictures coming tuesday upon request, or can be sent to phone via picture txt. I use verizon

Im also located in San Jose California

Archived