inTank Media Baskets

Jedidad's 29g Biocube (New Pics 12/8/11)

jedidad

Hey, I have photoshop elements and I would like to make photo button for the link to my tank thread like so many people have. Can anyone give me any basic instructions for this like what size to make it and anything else that would be helpful. The program was my wifes and I don't really know how to use it.

Thanks

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:flower:

I can't help with the photoshop question, but you usually get brown clowns with that cross.

Thanks, I don't think I want brown clowns so maybe I'll trade in the old clown and get a pair of b&w. Hate to see the old gal go though.

• 1 month later...

I lost all my fish to a brooknyella outbreak so I have been going fishless for a while to break the lifecycle of the parasites. That's the hard way to learn to quarantine all new additions. I can start adding fish again next weekend so I am trying to figure out what I want. Hopefully I can get the AI SOL set up this weekend and I will post some pics. I'll post them in the AI club thread also. Thanks for stopping by. All the inverts and corals are doing well though.

I lost all my fish to a brooknyella outbreak so I have been going fishless for a while to break the lifecycle of the parasites. That's the hard way to learn to quarantine all new additions. I can start adding fish again next weekend so I am trying to figure out what I want. Hopefully I can get the AI SOL set up this weekend and I will post some pics. I'll post them in the AI club thread also. Thanks for stopping by. All the inverts and corals are doing well though.

Wow. What the heck is brooknyella?

Also known as clownfish disease. It's a parasite that is common to clownfish but it infect any fish present. Kills real fast. It can be treated but I did not have a quarantine tank and live in a very rural area so I couldn't get one set up fast enough. I have bought one and will have it set up before I go to add fish back to my display tank.

Archived