ReefCleaners.org

Matt's 29g Reef

Clavius85

Nice! You should drill the rock and do the acrylic thing!

Ehh, that's a lot of work. I think I'm definitely going to put some eggcrate beneath the rock though.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drinking bourbon and watching some crazy dude on the "real world" break $hit....

Eh. No Win.

This post made me realized how much of an epic disappointment I was being to myself.

Started watching "Swamp People"

Win.

BTW I am going to Ryan's tomorrow to head to Dennis', I bet you have to work but would you like me to bring the tank/heater?

Drinking bourbon and watching some crazy dude on the "real world" break $hit....

Eh. No Win.

This post made me realized how much of an epic disappointment I was being to myself.

Started watching "Swamp People"

Win.

BTW I am going to Ryan's tomorrow to head to Dennis', I bet you have to work but would you like me to bring the tank/heater?

Nope. No work tomorrow. I would head to Louisville except for the Thunder. So if you want to come by that would be cool. BTW, I know where you can find some Pappy...

Worked on the stand a bit today. Got it reinforced, put a shelf in and primed it all. Just have to paint it now. Maybe I'll take some pictures here in a minute. Oh, and I bought some eggcrate. Going to trim a piece to fit on the bottom of the tank so that the weight of the rock is more evenly distributed.

Eggcrate... not like it's all that expensive but I had some that I would have just given you.

Oh. That's ok. I needed a big piece to fit inside the tank. Thanks though.

Didn't get to go fishing today. :angry:

Forgot I had to get up early and sign up for classes for next semester. Took me hours to get a schedule figured out that would work. Man I hate college.

Archived