Coral Vue Hydros

Zoanthids2152's Biocube HQI(Upgraded) 29g

Zoanthids2152

Zoanthids2152

I have been running it for about 5 months, its doing great. This tank is very easy to maintain and fun to play with

Equipment

Standard 29g Biocube with upgraded 150w MH HQI DE Outer Orbit Pheonix 14k bulbs/T5HO Actinicx4

Oceanic Skimmer

Koralia powerhead

Filtration

Carbon

Filter pad

45lbs of LR in DT

20lbs of sand

Cheato algae in 1st chamber to suck out nitrates

Inverts

Tuxedo urchin

Crocea clam

GBTA

Pistol Shrimp

Hermits and Snails

Fish

Randalli Goby(Paired with pistol)

Pair of Ocellerie Clowns

Neon Dottyback

Corals

To many to name :D

Here are some pictures! Let me know what you think!

004-3.jpg

011-3.jpg

014-2.jpg

154.jpg

150.jpg

012-3.jpg

029-Copy.jpg

020-Copy-1.jpg

021-1.jpg

033-Copy.jpg

017-Copy.jpg

010-1.jpg

012-2.jpg

005.jpg

004-Copy-3.jpg

015-Copy-3.jpg

:welcome:

the tank looks pretty good. you should post a pic of the shrimp and the goby working together. what kind of pistol is it anyways?

p.s. i've heard that those oceanic skimmers that are made for the biocube are pretty much useless. but i dont even have a skimmer so i guess your better off than me. lol

Zoanthids2152
:welcome:

the tank looks pretty good. you should post a pic of the shrimp and the goby working together. what kind of pistol is it anyways?

p.s. i've heard that those oceanic skimmers that are made for the biocube are pretty much useless. but i dont even have a skimmer so i guess your better off than me. lol

I will try to get one..They are in the back of the tank the majority of the time and its a hard angle to get with a camara. but im pretty sure it is a Candy Striped pistol.

Zoanthids2152
cool.. i have a tiger pistol in my tank, i should be getting a YWG in a few days

Nice! They are fun to watch.

Archived