Innovative Marine Aquariums

Ecotech Glue

bensanders

If real this may actually be a good deal. Even if it is twice as heavy as water, which is unlikely it is a good amount of glue for $50

95% sure they just private label it like everyone else, they are just selling a gigantic quantity at once.

They would have to offer proof that it's proprietary for me even think about buying it. Maybe a copy of their pending patent?

For that quantity of glue, that is not all that bad of a price. BRS sells 1 ounce for $5.40

1 US fluid ounce = 29.5735296 ml at $5.40 at BRS is .182

295 ml = 9.9751367 US fluid ounces at $49.95 at EcoTech is .169

EcoTech FTW.

Although I think I would rather buy 10 from BRS so I have them sealed until use. I am sure the EcoTech will stay gel/liquid for a long time, but constant opening and closing along with wet hands/drips would probably start to make that giant bottle look nasty and coated with glue ;)

oh, panoob. You make anything sound reasonable.

Thanks ;) Maybe that will go in my sig. Hahahaaha.

I'm quoted, awesome!

I read on the RB article that Ecotech was going to offer replaceable tips for the glue bottle. Lol, pretty ridiculous. I'm liking this more and more though....

that's because the larger the bottle of super glue the more risk there is in tip failure. They are going to harden up before you can even use half.

Yeah. Although there is no need for a new tip if they use some sort of a metal spike or pin like you see on the BRS glue. It always ensures that the tip will let glue flow.

Look at me......I should work for BRS....sort of like that AZDesertRat guy should work for that RO/DI company ;)

I still don't believe it. Totally April fools. Someone with lots of money (Stevie T, I'm looking at you, Mr Escalade) order it and see if you get a gag gift in the mail. Haha

I still don't believe it. Totally April fools. Someone with lots of money (Stevie T, I'm looking at you, Mr Escalade) order it and see if you get a gag gift in the mail. Haha

hahaha. I am trying to become a distributor for them so maybe it will be on a price list. Or we are all getting trolled who knows. But inTank does sell some kick ass glue :happy:

Wait a sec... Okay, I watched the video. If this is an April Fools joke, they kinda went pretty far with it...

doppelganger
Look at me......I should work for BRS....sort of like that AZDesertRat guy should work for that RO/DI company ;)

Lol awesome

• 1 month later...
For that quantity of glue, that is not all that bad of a price. BRS sells 1 ounce for $5.40

1 US fluid ounce = 29.5735296 ml at $5.40 at BRS is .182

295 ml = 9.9751367 US fluid ounces at $49.95 at EcoTech is .169

EcoTech FTW.

Rather pay slightly more to have 9 sealed bottle then 1 giant bottle....but then ecotech = pure gold! LOL it's like chempure cure cancer, ecotech glue gives cancer!

Archived