ReefCleaners.org

Zoa ID

howze01

Believe me, I am enjoying them. The names actually make me nutty but I also like to know what it is that I have. Not to mention that before too long I would like to frag them and I would like to know what it is I am giving people. Not overly worried about the name as long as I like them and I sure do like them!

Wow those are great. Id definitely buy a couple of polyps from of you. Seriously let me know when they are in fraggable condition :happy:

Wow those are great. Id definitely buy a couple of polyps from of you. Seriously let me know when they are in fraggable condition :happy:

+1

Please add me to the list. I've never seen coloration like that before.

You realize that people just make the names up right and all you have is zoa's with a certain color pattern that chances are have no relation what so ever to any colony people want to make up from however long ago (i.e. hornets).

People give #### stupid names to charge tons of money for what they think are rare color morphs.

You realize that people just make the names up right and all you have is zoa's with a certain color pattern that chances are have no relation what so ever to any colony people want to make up from however long ago (i.e. hornets).

People give #### stupid names to charge tons of money for what they think are rare color morphs.

And your point is?....

Anywho..... They look awesome makes me think about those creamsicles or pigeons!

I want some also !!

My point is just make #### up then and don't ask for an ID in a forum full of guesswork. They look like they might be (insert some current trend name here).

Or, I guess make sure you get papers with your corals and a lineage track!

Otherwsise, they are zoa's.

• 6 months later...
I don't know what they are. However, I am calling dibs on your first frag. I mean that for serious. PM me when you have a frag.
Bump for my zoa's. Where they at?

Archived