SaltCritters.com

A shout out to a few members I have had the pleasure to deal with.

Ls2Goat

All dealing have been either Local in the Jersey area or by any other means besides PayPal.

First up is bulldogpet, I bought a eShopps nano overflow from him. great seller super fast shipping and good communication. great price. I would recommend him to any one.

Second is demon16v, I purchased my replacement BC14 from him. good communication and has patients. This was a local deal. Awesome price. New in Box for this. I'd buy from him again with out question. Always glad to meet and do business with locals.

qwiksilver711, I bought a stock BC14 hood with a upgraded led fan and the nanotuners 3.24 mod installed. Great price one of the best packaging and shipping I have ever seen from any one I have purchased from.

Great communication fast responses to my questions and again very patient. This seller gets a A+ in my book and I'd recommend him to any one.

racerfreak, I bought a custom acrylic sump off this guy and it is gorgeous.He has great advice and lots of patients. Great experience I'd buy from him again with out question.

28g nano noob I purchased a stealth heater off of him CASH through the mail.

Fast shipping would buy from again.

I'll update this as I finish deals with other members as well.

• 5 months later...

Here is a list of people that have purchased items from me, again NOT USING PAYPAL!

Tinkwithanr, I sold him a stock BC14 hood. payment arrived as expected no problems.

M@!, I sold him the PF nano Overflow I purchased earlier. He sent a MO through the mail had no problems I would recommend him to any one.

Archived