Top Shelf Aquatics

------MrCoral------

Nanoreefing65

Nanoreefing65

I received my coral frag order this afternoon.

I am very happy to say I would order from him again! Everything was packaged beautifully! They have been in my tank for a few hours and most of them are opening up nicely :)

There are only two frags not opening yet, but I think if given time they will.

Communication was terrific as well. Due to my husbands surgery, I needed shipping to be delayed a couple of days, and Ken made sure they were shipped as I asked. "thank you for that Ken" it was a tremendous help to me!

I would recommend ordering from MrCoral, and I ail def be ordering from them again as well :)

Thank you MrCoral! I am a satisfied 1st time customer, and a future customer as well! :)

Lori

Nanoreefing65
what did you order? pics?

I ordered 14 frags, pics are coming, I'm on my iPad so its taking me a little bit longer to figure things out.

So far I took pics with my iPhone when they were first in the tank, still not open, I am going to use my camera to take pics now that their opening. I'll try to get pics up here tomorrow, I've been pretty busy and tired, my husband had surgery on Tuesday, so I've been taking care of him. He's a very good patient, and I'm a very tired nurse ;)

I'll do my best to be quick about the pic.

Lori

• 2 weeks later...

Archived