SaltCritters.com

FS: ADA 60-F NOT SOLD...

malibukay

are you posting this ad only on NR? the 60-F is one of thier most popular tanks. last i talked to frank at ADG they sold out the same day they shipped in.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
are you posting this ad only on NR? the 60-F is one of thier most popular tanks. last i talked to frank at ADG they sold out the same day they shipped in.

yeh i only belong to this website =/ i know i thought they were really popular wtf?!

Ok I asked my mom an she said I coul have no more than 2 tanks in the house at a time....I am so attached to my other tanks it's unreal...I'm sorry...free bump

no problem haha thanks anyway

if I didnt just spend 400+ on a ADA60P with all the crap to go along with it :P Id buy this one too lol

wahhhh lol =(

:o <--just made this face irl

haha, the person that bought this will deff be happy, its an awesome tank and in great condition

I am so glad you finally sold this tank..

thanks me too =) now i can focus on my little ecopico haha

once i move and get settled and stuff ill deff start an ADA

Who bought this beastly tank? and SG...I made the same face

bigc2005

thanks me too =) now i can focus on my little ecopico haha

once i move and get settled and stuff ill deff start an ADA

bigc2005

do a 90-P and awesome!!!

bump =/ read the first post i just updated ugghhhhh!

65$ it was only used for a week or two, in great shape

had a buyer who i refunded, because i went to ups today and they wanted to charge me 77$ for shipping, so not worth it to ship

i am located in sparta, nj

local pickup only

<_<

well that sucks...was really looking forward to this tank :(

im sorry i drove to ups and they really tried to screw me royally =/ its a shame cause its such a nice tank

dang 77$ for shipping? is fedex same too? maybe thats why fedex is used more...atleast from every single all my online orders were delivered by fedex

dang 77$ for shipping? is fedex same too? maybe thats fedex is used more...atleast from every single all my online orders were delivered by fedex

idk i dont have a fedex nearby here =/ blahhh i dont feel like dealing with this, anyway 65$ first person takes it i think thats a good deal

Yeah I wold use FedEx...$77 ??????? Thats wack...

tell me about it :angry:

Lee Van Reef

Man I wish my setup would sell soon. I would buy the tank AND pay the shipping. Its still cheaper than getting it from ADA.

Archived