Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

FS: ADA 60-F NOT SOLD...

malibukay

I really want to buy this and make a FW Iwagumi out of it... My $10 offer still stands!

:o

it would be a very sick FW shrimp tank, i was thinking crystal reds =)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:o

it would be a very sick FW shrimp tank, i was thinking crystal reds =)

Yeah thats what I was gonna do with it....I already have a pretty good breeding ground for them in my Fluval Chi but as I always like to say...bigge is better

Yeah thats what I was gonna do with it....I already have a pretty good breeding ground for them in my Fluval Chi but as I always like to say...bigge is better

if i had the room and money i would deff do it, unfortunately im moving soon and just dont have enough cash to be setting up another tank =/

its addicting!

I could get it for my mom for her bday of April fools...for a fool present lol then I would set it up...I wonder how much it would set me back from my reef? MK would you be willing to go down on the price of the tank itself?

Monochrome5
well let me know guys, its sitting there all lonely

I can fix that... Just send it to me and I'll keep it company for a while!

I can fix that... Just send it to me and I'll keep it company for a while!

lol :P if your willing to pay for it ;) i need to get some money to upgrade a few things!

Monochrome5
lol :P if your willing to pay for it ;) i need to get some money to upgrade a few things!

I am... if you're willing to take 15 :P

Seriously though... Someone needs to buy this tank and give it some love before I break down and buy another one of malibu's tanks.

I am... if you're willing to take 15 :P

Seriously though... Someone needs to buy this tank and give it some love before I break down and buy another one of malibu's tanks.

=/ i never thought an ada would be this hard to sell!?!

Ok I asked my mom an she said I coul have no more than 2 tanks in the house at a time....I am so attached to my other tanks it's unreal...I'm sorry...free bump

Archived