Cultivated Reef

FS: ADA 60-F NOT SOLD...

malibukay

65$ it was only used for a week or two, in great shape

had a buyer who i refunded, because i went to ups today and they wanted to charge me 77$ for shipping, so not worth it to ship

i am located in sparta, nj

local pickup only

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm asking 95$ Shipped, like BRAND NEW, only used for a week then I broke it down to get out of the hobby. No scratches or chips/leaks.

Local pickup preferred.

I can also trade for a RKL or maybe some other things, you don't know until you ask.

free bump for you dude, sorry i didn't answer that last pm..i'm trying to get this to surprise my sister with as a housewarming gift lol..i'll keep in touch and if it isn't sold when it's all sorted out i'll at last take it off your hand

'til then, free bump! still think you should set it back up though :lol:

free bump for you dude, sorry i didn't answer that last pm..i'm trying to get this to surprise my sister with as a housewarming gift lol..i'll keep in touch and if it isn't sold when it's all sorted out i'll at last take it off your hand

'til then, free bump! still think you should set it back up though :lol:

haha thanks! alright np! :lol:

wonder how special this thing was made out of for 8 gallon? (seeing the dimensions) to cost 135 dollar shipped from ada..

glass from mars or something?

Also SOLD OUT

and Bumpitty

thank you! :)

wonder how special this thing was made out of for 5 gallon to cost 135 dollar shipped from ada..

its very low iron glass, so its high clarity, and its rimless, but phenomenally put together.

listen if you guys arent interested and are here to just put down my item for sale, then go somewhere else...

wonder how special this thing was made out of for 5 gallon to cost 135 dollar shipped from ada..

Whats your issue with it..? It's a high end hand made tank. The silicone job on these tanks is incredible and they're very clear. Just because you're not willing to pay more for a quality rimless tank don't crap on his thread. It's a good deal to someone local and someone that wants to save on shipping.

Whats your issue with it..? It's a high end hand made tank. The silicone job on these tanks is incredible and they're very clear. Just because you're not willing to pay more for a quality rimless tank don't crap on his thread. It's a good deal to someone local and someone that wants to save on shipping.

thank you :happy: jeez people have nothing better to do...

i was only curious what this was made out of

btw you might be thinking of the other model or something, but the one im selling is a little over 7 gallons :lol:

not the clearest photo off my phone but this should explain it... lol

post-53288-1301082711_thumb.jpg

Monochrome5
ditto...yet I have no monies and I;m 100% sure my parents will not pay for it

I have monies but no room... My little apartment can't handle another tank! If only it had a stand... Make a stand for it Malibu! Then I'll up my offer to 15 :D

Archived