ReefCleaners.org

....J E L L Y F I S H....

Nate Dawg

gold fish bowl would do the same thing. I would love to have them though.

This tank has laminar flow from bubbles though. It's quite ingenious if you ask me.

This tank has laminar flow from bubbles though. It's quite ingenious if you ask me.

$485.00 is a pretty heavy hit for a 7 gallon tank! :huh:

I would rather have a biorb. otherwize I would have to make my own if I wanted one like the link. I don't like the idea of acrylic to much. only issue with the biorb is that razors don't work on round glass so much.

But for the price you are getting more than just the tank. You getting everything you need including the jellies and food(delivered). Still a bit much if you ask me but its all in one, lots of people like paying for that.

johnmaloney

i think it is pointless to list an MSRP and the wholesale cost on the same page, that is what i think since you asked. :)

i would like to see a comb jelly tank, those guys are cool

TheUnfocusedOne
i would like to see a comb jelly tank, those guys are cool

I've heard they are really hard to keep. They're all over the place in the water by me this time of year. Tiny lil buggers, but they kinda sting when you hold em too long.

Cool looking tank, bit hard on the wallet though. Agreed on them not needing MSRP and wholesale cost. Should really be given out to people whom are asking.

Cool idea, hopefully someone snatches it up. Maybe itll be better than their biorb mod?

they kinda sting when you hold em too long.

That's probably a psychological sting. Comb jellies have no stinging cells anywhere on their body.

I only have 2 problems with jellyfishart.com:

1. I have seen no evidence of "warm water" moon jellies. Until I see some proof (like someone successfully keeping them at 70 degrees for longer than a month), All moon jellies need 55-60 degree water.

2. Jellyfishart's frozen food has red copepods. Red copepods are poisonous to moon jellies, according to the book How to Keep Jellyfish in Aquariums. I have emailed them concerning this subject, hoping they will remove these from the frozen food.

so the tank, accessories and jellies will be shipped to your door overnight. wouldn't you need time to mix the salt and cycle the tank before adding the jellies?

so the tank, accessories and jellies will be shipped to your door overnight. wouldn't you need time to mix the salt and cycle the tank before adding the jellies?

LOL

yep

No, acutally the website says:

The tank includes everything customers need to get started, including a voucher for 3 Moon Jellyfish and Food delivered to their door overnight.

Acutally the tank doesn't seem too expensive considering you get 3 $40 moon jellies and a packet of $50 food for free with the tank. That would probably add up to more than $200 shipped.

So the tank is actually $285 or something like that.

Archived