Coral Vue Hydros

29 gallons of awesome

altolamprologus

altolamprologus
I know what's wrong - cross species contamination. Just getting pure tisbe.or tigers is hit or miss with alagen any more. And my phyto discs well I dunno. I split for the first time.and a few days later the split(continuing culture) browns out. While the refrigerated culture is fine so I take some from the refrigerated culture grow it out. Split crash..

That sucks they sent you contaminated cultures. If you want some pure pod cultures hit me up. I've never done phyto, but it sounds like your culture is contaminated with a faster growing brown species. Maybe you should try getting a starter culture from a hobbiest instead of using disks. Just a thought

I tried a fairy once, stupid thing just kept complaining because it needed air. Last time I buy additives from Disney.

I have to know about the fish now, I don't know why...

What fish? I don't have any fish. None at all. This whole thread is a lie

^Everything above is a lie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
altolamprologus
Decloz, why are you lying about pods? Santa's watching, pal.

Lol not literally everything

altolamprologus
What fish? I don't have any fish. None at all. Some of this thread is a lie

^Some stuff above is a lie

Are you sure? I kind of lied...Disney wouldn't sell the copyright to Tinker *bleep.*

Edited. Good enough?

altolamprologus
Fair enough. I'll leave now so your thread can go back to being productive.

I'm never productive

Lying?

Lol nevermind

Lol I have no intentions of pouring skim mate on my arm....however I'm sure.adding some.lime to it would make a pretty potent fish poop/coral toxin skin melting bomb

altolamprologus
Lol I have no intentions of pouring skim mate on my arm....however I'm sure.adding some.lime to it would make a pretty potent fish poop/coral toxin skin melting bomb

That sounds like some serious crap. Ha! See what I did there? :lol:

Make me a bottle of the bomb to use on palys.

I wonder if skim mate would burn ones skin....

Okay so like one time Kazooie posted a thread about what would happen if you eat it and then he ate it and he said he vomited so like everyone was up in arms all like, "AYO SB, WTF'S GOOD! WE BE SHIPPIN' PLATINUM THEM GIRLS BE SHIPPIN' WOOD!" so then the mods were all like, "Well, we have learned a valuable lesson today. Let's not repeat it," and then they closed the thread! It was a THRILL! Just ask Kazooie about it. :rolleyes:

I've been quietly following along with this thread. I see you still haven't revealed what the mystery fish is. My guess is some type of hawkfish????

altolamprologus

Alright guys, enough guessing. Here he is, my new long fin fairy wrasse

AltoMysteryFishFull.jpg

Pic was taken through scratched acrylic at the LFS, sorry for the quality.

Alright guys, enough guessing. Here he is, my new long fin fairy wrasse

AltoMysteryFishFull.jpg

Pic was taken through scratched acrylic at the LFS, sorry for the quality.

First.

OMG I TOTALLY CALLED THAT! I said wrasse and you said no. <_<

Very pretty! You should name him Jem or Scout or Atticus or Tom or Dolphus or Dill or Boo or Bob! :D

EDIT: Or Scattolphillbobob!

altolamprologus

No fish names!

I told you I wouldn't say you were right if you guessed it. Besides, you didn't guess the species :P

No fish names!

Read my edit. I came up with an extremely clever one. Scattolphillbobob. Just call him that to refer to him even though it's not an "official" name. ;)

Species: Wrasse. There, I said it, I said it, I said it, yes I did.

Archived