Pod Your Reef

Austin's 15g Long - AI Sol, NEW FTS OCT2

AustinV90

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
saltwatercoral
Just got an AI Sol Super Blue.... PICTURES!?

Hey I see you have the AI SOL! Join the Aqua Illuminations Club and Ill add you as a member with a link to your buil there! Just post your tank with some pics with the SOL and your in!!!

Your tanks looks great by the way!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Austin, beautiful tank, would you let me know how does your overflow and return works? I think I saw the return in the mid-bottom part of the tank ? Or am I seeing wrong? THanks!!

Hello Austin, beautiful tank, would you let me know how does your overflow and return works? I think I saw the return in the mid-bottom part of the tank ? Or am I seeing wrong? THanks!!

It is the current subcurrent filter. I use it to hide my ato, heater, and as mechanical filtration. I really needed something to skim the surface. It works great.

I just rescaped the whole left side of my tank. New pictures tomorrow since it is cloudy!

• 2 weeks later...

I love the filter for hiding my stuff, I run floss in there as well. You will get bubbles if you water level is really low and not enough water is getting sucked into the pump.

I love the filter for hiding my stuff, I run floss in there as well. You will get bubbles if you water level is really low and not enough water is getting sucked into the pump.

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll go ahead and run it in my tank. Great job with this build btw.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived