Pod Your Reef

My 5g Ecoxotic "EcoPico" New Pics/Question!

malibukay

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drift Monkey
do it!

anyway, got the light fixture today, not the mp10, guess itll be here tomorrow.

im happy with the fixture itself, i just feel like i cant get my wires under control and its taking away from the clean look -_-

Awesome looking fixture, super clean! B)

malibukay

i have to frag my purple sea rod, if anyone wants to trade frags?

its getting awfully tall for my tank and is all over the place haha, i probly have a few couple inch frags

malibukay
i have to frag my purple sea rod, if anyone wants to trade frags?

its getting awfully tall for my tank and is all over the place haha, i probly have a few couple inch frags

anyone haha? -_-

haha, i am too. You're offering frags of a gorg and there are no takers right?

Did you post in the livestock classifieds?

malibukay
haha, i am too. You're offering frags of a gorg and there are no takers right?

Did you post in the livestock classifieds?

yupp i have x4 almost 2inch frags, ill try the livestock classifieds soon

its a nice gorgonian too, awesome purple with white polyps

my new chalice =)

i have yet to take a fulltank shot, due to the fact im waiting for my nimble nano

post-53288-1305383953_thumb.jpg

post-53288-1305383972_thumb.jpg

also i need some help figuring out what this is... it reminds me of peach fuzz but longer.

its all over my rocks, but my clean up crew really isnt taking care of it, what is it and how can i get rid of it?

post-53288-1305384411_thumb.jpg

No one is following along huh? :/

I've been watching :) the chalice looks great! the peach fuzz on the other hand is not so nice..I have no idea what it is, definatly doesent look like your typical algae...good luck man

Hey thank you both :)

Yeh I can't figure out what the peach fuzz is... And my snails don't touch the stuff it looks like all my rocks have it, and my water parameters all normal :/ is my light cycle maybe too long? The LEDs are on 730am to 730pm

Builder Anthony

Any pictures of that gordonia you want to trade?Take a front tank shot to im just curious how it looks.

I'll take some pics tomorrow, I'm at work right now lol till 8am. Another thing: I've been waiting for my nimble nano to get shipped, I go emails saying it's delayed then it shipped and it's been a few weeks... I need to clean my tank haha

Not sure about the white stuff... I can't tell if the degree of "fuzziness" is the actuall stuff or the focus on the picture. Do a Google image search for hydroids and see if you find a pic that looks like what you have going on.

Steve

Thanks Steve, it's the actual fuzzies in the pic, the camera isn't making it blurry

Guess I'll try that then haha

Archived