ReefCleaners.org

WTT or SELL: Ecoxotic EcoPico and Ada 60-F (NEED IT GONE!)

malibukay

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i figured all this time to make it sell would convince you that it wanted to stay at your house and become the epic reef it always knew it could be :P free bump

i figured all this time to make it sell would convince you that it wanted to stay at your house and become the epic reef it always knew it could be :P free bump

Haha thanks! I've been debating it too! It is a really nice tank and awesome quality I just feel like I want something with a tad bit more volume and height haha

ya I wanted it cause I thought it was around 20 gallons, but 8 isnt what im looking for atm .

Haha its alright thanks forth interest!

ya I wanted it cause I thought it was around 20 gallons, but 8 isnt what im looking for atm .

Haha its alright thanks forth interest!

I got a 5 gal inverted bow by mr aqua I might wanna trade never seen water it's brand new I ordered it with my skimmer cuz they were on sale and the shipping price stayed the same I couldn't pass it up lol

I got a 5 gal inverted bow by mr aqua I might wanna trade never seen water it's brand new I ordered it with my skimmer cuz they were on sale and the shipping price stayed the same I couldn't pass it up lol

thanks but ill pass, not really looking for any weird shaped aquariums or my. aqua. im kinda of set on something very minimal and modern. thanks though!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived