Coral Vue Hydros

WTT or SELL: Ecoxotic EcoPico and Ada 60-F (NEED IT GONE!)

malibukay

Looking to trade my Ada 60-f for another Ada, something not as shallow. Would even settle for a gla or do aqua. This is a brand new tank only had water in it for 3 weeks then I broke it down to get out of the hobby.

the ecopico is new only a week old, i tested it for leaks but thats about it, i decided i want something a little bigger

looking for 80$ for the whole thing, in the origional box with everything it came with

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monochrome5

You... make me want to buy another tank from you >.< That thing is sick!

As a previous buyer of Malibukay's wares, I must say he satisfies his customers. Wait... that sounded dirty.

You... make me want to buy another tank from you >.< That thing is sick!

As a previous buyer of Malibukay's wares, I must say he satisfies his customers. Wait... that sounded dirty.

HAHA! hey hows the tank coming along?! yeh it is pretty sick, i really like it a lot, im just looking for something a little smaller in sq footage to be able to fit it in my room

anyone interested? :huh:

Monochrome5
HAHA! hey hows the tank coming along?! yeh it is pretty sick, i really like it a lot, im just looking for something a little smaller in sq footage to be able to fit it in my room

anyone interested? :huh:

$10 shipped. Discount for buying the other tank :)

$10 shipped. Discount for buying the other tank :)

i wish :happy: unfortunately i need to get some money back so i can setup a tank finally haha, i cant stay on nano-reef much longer without a running tank, its killing me haha!

Archived