inTank Media Baskets

Bonomo53's 57 Edge

bonomo53

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look forward to seeing this progress. I have to take my 150 down but will be getting the 75 edge rimless in the next week or so. They seem to be solid tanks that look great outside of the giant overflows.

thankss . yeah i saw one set up in my lfs about a week ago and if looked sick so i decided to buy it.. the overflow is big but it dosent really bother me i plan on doing a scape around it

Transfered everything into my new tank tonitee almost done just waiting for more waterr

DSC_0222.jpg

DSC_0223.jpg

DSC_0224.jpg

DSC_0228.jpg

almost there onlyy few more bucketssss damm ro/di unit is soo slow

Looks good. I'm picking mine up next weekend. Looking forward to going rimless again. They are very clean looking tanks.

really like the way the tank looks, just currious where did you get it? first one of this type ive seen and cant seem to find much info from google.

really like the way the tank looks, just currious where did you get it? first one of this type ive seen and cant seem to find much info from google.

lol this company deep blue professional has one of the worst uninformative website ive ever seen.

http://www.deepblueproducts.com

i no trust me a piece broke on my light and i was looking for contact info for over a month but when i finally got it they sent me a replacement free of charge

what would be the best i was thinking two clamp on fixtures in the back with par 38 bulbs in them would this add a good about on light?

picked up a new fish today a yellow coris wrasse kind of wierd i thought he would have flew right into my sand bed for a few days but hes been out swimming all day

DSC_0255.jpg

also picked up a nice acan frag

DSC_0252.jpg

fts 3/22

DSC_0258.jpg

DSC_0253.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
sogreedy23

Tank looks incredible man, I like the upgrade in light! How are you liking it? That coris wrasse looks pretty sweet too, I really like how it much it stands out. Any new frags gunn be ready soon?! :P;)

thanks man iall get some frags ready i already fraged that huge toadstool, iall have some duncans fragged up too soon iall let you know

sogreedy23

That toadstool I got from you a few months back exploded with growth! And the Duncan finally fully recovered, but the skeleton is really small so I dunno if branching and making a new head would be difficult. How's that torch you told me about doing?

Wish my tank had color like that <_<. What bulbs are you running?

i lost that torch with the move only thing i lost but i got another torch and nice hammer, im running two ati aquablue specials and 4 blue plus i really like the light its really bright but i having some problems with it heating up my tank

sogreedy23

Aww man, that sucks. Everything still looks great though man. I think I'm going to use something like that in my tank, though I've only got a 4 bulb fixture. I like the pop and the blue-ness of it all. Good stuff man

• 4 weeks later...

picked up some nice stuff from greg at cultivated reef not fully opened yet but heres some pics

DSC_0465.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived