Innovative Marine Aquariums

Ry's ADA 60-F

asstastic

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what happened? :(

he jumped found his body earlier today, bummer. atleast store that bred them is selling them for $5 til sunday so ill grab another

nice scape you got there

Thanks im still trying to figure out what to do on right side

When you say that you're using the Glass-holes nano overflow, this is the regular nano overflow that measures 3.25 x 3.25 x 2 inches and not the super nano correct?

Also, which ADA return lily pipe are you using? How did you plumb your return pump and your lily pipe?

When you say that you're using the Glass-holes nano overflow, this is the regular nano overflow that measures 3.25 x 3.25 x 2 inches and not the super nano correct?

Also, which ADA return lily pipe are you using? How did you plumb your return pump and your lily pipe?

yeah i have the regular nano overflow with dimensions you posted. i have the 12mm lily pipe and have a piece if clear vinyl tube shoved on it that is also shoved on maxijet1200 in the sump

asstastic
How loud is the overflow?

dead silent. i realized the other night that my tank makes zero noise, the maxijet 1200 return used to make noise but now everthings silent

after zoa garden gets here - i want a pic update, and i want it now

haha ill have to get my gf to bring her dslr back over

what things?

some much needed equipment

asstastic
a japanese overflow of some sort? :)

i wish but that would be odd to pull off with this tank already being drilled

• 1 month later...

been a lil while... trying to figure out what im gonna do for pics now because my GF is currently on plane to texas for arforce bootcamp. so went out today and picked up 2 new baby clowns and bubble tip anemone, everything else is doiing great

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey asstastic totally luv the scape! I'm currently setting up an ADA 60F, which model Koralia are you using buddy?

• 1 month later...

Archived