Cultivated Reef

evil sexy shrimp

altolamprologus

altolamprologus

They were cool for a while...waving their tails all sexy-like making everything else jealous of their awesomeness...then the evil began...

It started with the hammer coral. They crawled all over it, ####### it off and making it retract into it's skeleton and when it did come out, it didn't extend all the way. Then they left the hammer alone for a couple days. yay right? NO

I got a new birdsnest coral on saturday and one of the sexies decided the birdsnest was put in there specifically for him, so after crawling all over it, he started EATING it :angry:

I know they sometimes eat coral, but my shrimp are well-fed and they hadn't done it before i put the birdsnest in

now a good 1/3 of the birdsnest has been eaten in the last couple of hours

THEY'RE SO EVIL!!!!! and i hate them

altolamprologus
grill them on a skewer

i really wanted to kill them, but i know yoshii wants them so i'm going to give them to her

altolamprologus

i was really temped to throw them into my freshwater cichlid tank so they die in pain :D

so they can eat her rics or sumptin? you're so mean :P

they didn't touch my ricordia, or any other coral except the birdsnest. i guess that one has a very refined taste

altolamprologus

actually i had an idea that i could tie sewing thread around their bodies and tie them to one end of the tank so they couldnt reach any coral. but i think that would be a very difficult thing to do

altolamprologus

you must be using a different search engine than me because they don't exist so much that i got -5,000,000,000 results (yes, that's right, negative results). anyway, my altos are too small to eat the sexies right now. the peacock cichlids or catfish would get them

Mine had a taste for the tips of my torch coral despite getting plenty of food pellets. My clown developed a habit of biting the crap out of my cleaner shrimp's tail and back, but it doesn't hurt the cleaner. I think one day she decided to taste the sexy shrimp's tail and my torch has been happier ever since.

altolamprologus
You're an Alto. Eat them :P!

i wonder how they taste BBQ'd...

snuffleupagus.jpg

Think he'll even be able to see them?

HAHA

i highly doubt it, but i could just shove them into his mouth and see what happens...

so all 4 sexies have been caught and are in prison awaiting transportation to yoshii's tank, that is if she wants them after the murder they committed

altolamprologus
Mine had a taste for the tips of my torch coral despite getting plenty of food pellets. My clown developed a habit of biting the crap out of my cleaner shrimp's tail and back, but it doesn't hurt the cleaner. I think one day she decided to taste the sexy shrimp's tail and my torch has been happier ever since.

that is such a happy ending

Archived