SaltCritters.com

Chris's Photography

Christopher Marks

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rabidgerbil38

Yeah, just something for me. My buddy got this nifty inkjet printer that he dose shirts with, and I wanted to test it out with a personal project. Nothing commercial, one print, hell I've even been playing around with tagging crmarks up the right side of the shirt. It's a little long for my writing style though.

Christopher Marks

I'd like to post some of my Daft Punk'd photos sometime soon, I haven't had a chance to go through them since I signed up for Flickr. I haven't done a whole lot of anything else too exciting, just some portraiture for friends and some random projects. I might have a regular gig coming up to shoot photos for a local foodie blog, kind of excited about that.

I guess my parallels are the only thing that excites me at the moment. I'd like to work with my 10-20mm more for interior photography, but I've been busy with my 30mm.

Orange Crush

oooooh new pics you didn't show me! This is what I get for spending less time on the computer. I'm digging the blue and yellow in the garage doors one.

I like the style and specifically the shots you took Chris. I subscribed to the finepix x100 official update e-mails and have been following this camera for a while. I got a chance to play with the sony nex3 and nex5 a couple weeks ago though, and based on the prices at this time, the nex 3 at half the cost of the x100 might be the route I take for a micro four thirds.

Anyway, keep the shots coming!

Archived