Pod Your Reef

BEWARE of Reef scavengers

thecowkid

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mini. I would think so. I used the paypal selection on Reef scums.com pmt section. I got a paypal reciept email. BUT it isnt on my paypal accts history. I'm guessing that its just another way that RS.com can stick it to the customer. I can say this. It may get myself booted off this site, but if they do not make this right. I will bump this thread every couple hours and ask yall to do the same. I will also put a link to it in my sig. titled why NR.com should boycott Reefscavengers.com

I doubt you saying that will get you booted. However, Lalani has a short fuse when it comes to incessant bumping and recreating the same threads. Keeping a valid thread current is not ban worthy. Continuous beating of a dead horse is a whole other issue.

Don't take this the wrong way. I'm not saying this thread isn't valid. On the contrary, I think it deserves attention.

Thanks J. I'm just ticked. You know me. I am not a multiple poster or a ban width hog. But I will put the truth out there and keep it out there.

Oh no reply as of yet. Mail just came. No critters.

Josh, they're bad news. When they first became a sponsor here they were ok. Over the last couple of years they got even worse and are all about ripping people off. I would try to get your money back through Paypal and never use them again.

Thanks Don. I'm trying. But my PP acct transaction isnt there. Thus saying I dont have a transaction id to report with. I think they ran it through PP.com and into my bank acct. That way its alot harder to get the funds back.

Good luck. Im sure you'll have enough people replying so you won't have to bump this.

A nice animated GIF banner in your sig line will work wonders since it will show in every post you have ever made on this site for all time :). I would go that way instead of bumping this one thread.

It happened to me with a N-R sponsor recently, but I'm not gonna name names.

I hate people like you. It happens to the rest of us because those who get scammed (you) think they are doing the right thing by not "naming names". You only further the problem.

The title of this thread made me think that you were warning crabs and snails :lol:

Horrible buisness practice btw. All the more reason to support ReefCleaners. On a positive note: these types of businesses allow well run operations to maintain a reputation worth paying for. Service is not free, and I for one will pay for service when live, fragile animals are being shipped.

I hate people like you. It happens to the rest of us because those who get scammed (you) think they are doing the right thing by not "naming names". You only further the problem.

I hate people like you.....

Dude I feel for ya. When I was 11 I bought a DS Lite off EBay and the stupid person didn't even send it to me. :angry: MH parents had to do the thing with paypall where you get you money back and I was sad. Then I got one for Christmas that year. :)

Dude I feel for ya. When I was 11 I bought a DS Lite off EBay and the stupid person didn't even send it to me. :angry: MH parents had to do the thing with paypall where you get you money back and I was sad. Then I got one for Christmas that year. :)

Getting scammed sucks.

Hope all goes well for you TCK.

Thanks ya'll I'll win, or they will wish I did.

Here is my latest email to them.

RS,

Patience and cooperation on my end of this lackadaisical business transaction has expired. Giving the multiple opportunities to remedy the looming issues that you have created. This including your lack of communication including as well as the bold decision on your behalf to not ship the ordered product. I have consluted a paypal claims department employee. They have been notified of your chosen actions, the exact details of the transaction, dates and your 48 hour response time from your web site. If they have not already contacted you it is in the works. Sadly enough a simple email on your end could have solved all of these issues.

Joshua Pickett

Needreefunds
I feel the same way. I may be a bit slow to reply to a request. But once $$ has exchanged hands. I am all for the customer. Business today is scary enough, but factor in business over the web.. Communication is number one. It is inexcusable.

Agree 100%

Communication is key. A simple two minutes spent to fire off an email keeps everyone feeling warm and fuzzy.

It's even easier today with emails- it gets sent and they can move on with their day, no hanging on the phone or leaving messages. I hope you get your $$ back Josh. Good luck.

As the saga continues.

NO STUFF IN THE MAIL. NO FRIGGIN EMAIL! This company is a total tool.

Sigh.........Whatever! They will get their own.

Archived