Coral Vue Hydros

Custom aquarium builders?

schgr.cube

Hey guys, I'm helping a friend set up a tank, and he has everything ready to go except for the tank. He has a space for a tank around the size of a 20L, but can go up to 3ft instead of the 30" (making the total dimensions 36"x12"x12"). I know there are a lot of custom acrylic builders on here, but we were hoping to go with glass for this one? Anyone know any cheap, good quality builders of rimless glass tanks (maybe cDeliath?) that are willing to ship to Florida?

Let me know! Can't search, since I'm posting on my phone.

phi delt reefer

36x12x12 is called a 23 long...

standard sized tank

i am in Canada but we get them at any local pet store for $45. Its glass with trim on the top and bottom. I removed the top trim on mine.

36x12x12 is called a 23 long...

standard sized tank

i am in Canada but we get them at any local pet store for $45. Its glass with trim on the top and bottom. I removed the top trim on mine.

Yeah I think he wants to stay away from derimmed tanks. But thanks for the info.

Lee Van Reef

Not sure if this will help, but theres one here in Miami. Real nice guy to work with and fast with his replies and incredibly helpful. I got a few quotes from him before I decided to go with a 40 breeder, and his prices are pretty good.

He is pretty well known round here, and I'm sure his quality is great.

http://www.reefsavvy.com/

Not sure if this will help, but theres one here in Miami. Real nice guy to work with and fast with his replies and incredibly helpful. I got a few quotes from him before I decided to go with a 40 breeder, and his prices are pretty good.

He is pretty well known round here, and I'm sure his quality is great.

http://www.reefsavvy.com/

I contacted them for a quote, thanks! This guy actually has to drive down to Miami a lot, so this might work out great.

Archived