YZ Reef

Midwest Corals

Reefkoi

Dirk's Drygoods

Coral Ranch

House of Corals

Illuminating Aquatics

Paul's Corals

We will have many exciting raffle prizes available and the list will continue to grow so stay tuned.

Raffle Items Donated by:

Bulk Reef Supply

ReeFlo Pumps

Hamilton Lighting

Air, Water & Ice

SeaChem

Reef Filtration

For the latest news and updates regarding the 2011 Frag Swap, Vendors, Sponsors, and Raffle Items click HERE There are 20 spots available for hobbyist that would like to set up a tank at the frag swap. Each spot is 1/2 of a 6-foot table and the cost is $10 for members, $15 for non-members (includes admission).

You will need to bring your own extension cord and powerstrip. Please limit your electrical usage to one heater, powerhead and light. Metal halide lighting puts a lot of strain on the system and we'd prefer you not use them if you have other options.

You can reserve your table by paying for it on Paypal. Pay treasurer@indmas.org. It's first come, first serve. Please include your screenname when you make your payment. We will also have several tables available for those who would rather bring bagged livestock. These FREE tables are not reserved, but we ask that you not bring more than 12 bagged items.

www.indmas.org

• 4 weeks later...

I am going to try and make it, I have never been to a frag swap, if I have something I want to swap, do I just walk in with it in a bag or what? Look forward to meeting some people there.

Thanks,

B

I am going to try and make it, I have never been to a frag swap, if I have something I want to swap, do I just walk in with it in a bag or what? Look forward to meeting some people there.

Thanks,

B

I've also never been. I'll be moving back home (Seymour) from IU a couple days before that. Hopefully I'll be able to swing by and see what these frag swaps are all about though I will likely not have anything to trade.

Thanks,

B

You can just bring bagged corals for swapping. Its not super easy to actually swap things unless you have something rare but it doesn't hurt to try. Most of the people that are selling frags are bigtimers and have most of the regular stuff. I recommend just bringing the bagged items in a bucket with a heater. get there early to make sure you have a table. Take a picture of what it looks like in the tank and put the pictures infront of your bucket. This way you can sell to the people coming in the door and then take the money and buy stuff from other fraggers.

This works well for me.

I have a single zoa frag disc that I would like to swap but it doesn't sound like it will be worth the trouble.. I hope someone has some green star polyps or clove coral for sell..

• 2 weeks later...
coralfarm123

The swap is listed on www.fragswapper.com. It is a great place to set up trades, presell items, and reserve frags from other hobbyists.

******Grand Prize Raffle Drawing******

Deep Blue 57g Rimless Reef Ready Tank and Stand

Vendor list just keeps on growing. Looks to be a great turnout!

YZ Reef

Midwest Corals

Reefkoi

Dirk's

Coral Ranch

House of Corals

Illuminating Aquatics

Paul's Corals

Dragonfly Farms

Captain's Corals

Booyah's Reef Clowns

Tank Envy

Coral Pets

Raffle Prizes have been pouring in as well. Skimmers, pumps and other high end equipment will be raffled off. Stay tuned for details or check swap information link above.Thank you to all of our sponsors!

Bulk Reef Supply

ReeFlo Pumps

Hamilton Lighting

Air, Water & Ice

SeaChem

Reef Filtration

NutraKol

Rod's Food

Marineland

• 4 weeks later...
coralfarm123

Less than two weeks away. Who wants to win some really nice raffle prizes?

How about a ReefKeeper Elite Plus for starters?

More raffle prizes to temp you coming soon!!!!!!!!!!

coralfarm123

1 week to go.

How about another sneak peak at some raffle items. Need a better skimmer or more flow? Check out these great items we have to raffle off.

SWC 150 BMK skimmer from Reef Filtration

Reeflo-Dart/Snapper hybrid pump

MaxiJet Utility pump 5500

Sicce Voyager 2800

Tunze Nanostream 6055

MORE TO COME!!!!

coralfarm123

More Raffle Items!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunlight Supply Tek Light - 48" - 6 bulb fixture

Geo 410 Media Reactor

Tunze Osmolator

D-D Nanoscope