SaltCritters.com

NC12: diary of an L.A. tank

gena

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That would be so awesome! Let us know if you're going to try it!

I'm not going to go out of my way, but if they happen to survive that would be so cool. Pom pom crabs for all :happy:

I really want a pom-pom, just nowhere to get one locally :(

Can your LFS special order one? I can get them so easily here. My female came from Live Aquaria, the male from the LFS.

surgicalsense
Everybody in the tank is going crazy for it....except the crabs themselves :)

How's the froggy?

Super pissed :P off right now ... I just glued it down in place. I had to run errands and forgot to do it before we left :mellow: But, it looks better with the placement. It also opened up that natural hole in the LR which looks cool now to have open again, instead of the plug wedged in it.

... still didn't find the frag plug :lol: ... I am sure it will turn up. The kids will find it when they look for the Easter eggs :lol:

nevermore1701
I'm not going to go out of my way, but if they happen to survive that would be so cool. Pom pom crabs for all :happy:

Can your LFS special order one? I can get them so easily here. My female came from Live Aquaria, the male from the LFS.

They can, but not only would I have to pay up front, but it would be almost exactly as much as ordering one from LiveAquaria + shipping, so no point.

Super pissed :P off right now ... I just glued it down in place. I had to run errands and forgot to do it before we left :mellow: But, it looks better with the placement. It also opened up that natural hole in the LR which looks cool now to have open again, instead of the plug wedged in it.

... still didn't find the frag plug :lol: ... I am sure it will turn up. The kids will find it when they look for the Easter eggs :lol:

LOL!

Haha kids the one who finds the plug gets $5. ;)

surgicalsense
LOL!

Haha kids the one who finds the plug gets $5. ;)

Randi... It popped it off and I have no idea which way it shot across the living room. It happened so fast and that caught me off guard :P

I know ... $5 for who finds the gross frag plug. Or if the cat finds it :lol: ... find her batting it around the living room.

nevermore1701
Randi... It popped it off and I have no idea which way it shot across the living room. It happened so fast and that caught me off guard :P

I know ... $5 for who finds the gross frag plug. Or if the cat finds it :lol: ... find her batting it around the living room.

:lol:

Great visual there, as I can totally see my cat finding some nasty months-old frag plug under the couch and knocking it all over the house

They can, but not only would I have to pay up front, but it would be almost exactly as much as ordering one from LiveAquaria + shipping, so no point.

Bummer! Too bad they can't ship priority mail. I'd send one to you cheap :)

Oh yes...they certainly will :) You should tell them there is an extra prize for the one who finds the frag plug :lol:

surgicalsense
Oh yes...they certainly will :) You should tell them there is an extra prize for the one who finds the frag plug :lol:

I know! :lol: ... Omg, gluing that macro down was drama :mellow: But, I hope it is... glue all over my fingers, just a mess :P and of course in the process, bumped the frogspawn super mad, again. Mouths are gapping.

Great visual there, as I can totally see my cat finding some nasty months-old frag plug under the couch and knocking it all over the house

I know :lol:

I know! :lol: ... Omg, gluing that macro down was drama :mellow: But, I hope it is... glue all over my fingers, just a mess :P and of course in the process, bumped the frogspawn super mad, again. Mouths are gapping.

I hear ya...I hate gluing. It gets all over my fingers. Such a pain to get off too :lol:

Oh no!!! Poor froggy!!! Tomorrow will be a better day for it :)

I had some gluing adventures myself today :rolleyes:

I didn't, thank goodness. Mine was the other day :lol:

I was gluing today as well, and still have it all over my nails, so sad my hands look like their peeling but the frags I had to gule look great, no glue on them!

HATE glue!

surgicalsense
I was gluing today as well, and still have it all over my nails, so sad my hands look like their peeling but the frags I had to gule look great, no glue on them!

HATE glue!

... and your corals look awesome. I was fighting with macro and po'ed the froggy again :huh: bumped it while placing the macro.

... and your corals look awesome. I was fighting with macro and po'ed the froggy again :huh: bumped it while placing the macro.

Awww! TY! :happy:

Did you see how many times Decko PO his white froggie? Your's will be fine just let him be for a bit and I bet you it's 100% again.

My corals don't look awesome, but at least I don't have glue all over my hands :P

Mine were a bit slimy for a minute there but now their happy. That's why I waited to post pics! ;)

surgicalsense
Awww! TY! :happy:

Did you see how many times Decko PO his white froggie? Your's will be fine just let him be for a bit and I bet you it's 100% again.

I haven't been on his thread today. I will go check it out now ... was it today or when he first arranged it? Its getting a tad fluffy but still with the gapping mouth and :angry:

Awwww his yamaka was taken away! So mean of you!

I haven't been on his thread today. I will go check it out now ... was it today or when he first arranged it? Its getting a tad fluffy but still with the gapping mouth and :angry:

When he first arranged it, then when he glued them together. And I bet when he fragged it too.

Mine was PO until about 1 hour ago because I got close to it with the mag float, pissy froggie. It'll be fine.

nevermore1701

It was actually hilarious, I was tempted to leave it on and see if it would survive :lol:

surgicalsense

When he first arranged it, then when he glued them together. And I bet when he fragged it too.

Mine was PO until about 1 hour ago because I got close to it with the mag float, pissy froggie. It'll be fine.

Gotcha ... :D

Archived