Coral Vue Hydros

NC12: diary of an L.A. tank

gena

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be a multitude of things - more then likely the lighting helped it utilize the nutrients in the water & export them :P

When you get a sump done Ill send you some free, I sent some to gena free :P

:flower:

Thanks! I will let you know! Hey when it goes to FL this time it will be going the right way! Silly USPS. :lol:

About 3-4 weeks and I wills ed you a PM.

Looks great though gena, really love the little FW planted the scape is awesome.

The macro looks nice, Deckoz is a class act B)

If anyone wants some of my calupera I have a buttload and can send some. It grows fast and sucks up the bad stuff. :)

The macro looks nice, Deckoz is a class act B)

If anyone wants some of my calupera I have a buttload and can send some. It grows fast and sucks up the bad stuff. :)

Joel I will take some!

I want Macros for my DT as well SO I may decide to get them both. Damn, I am getting plants for my SW! LMFAO I would have never thought!

I don't think us Californians are allowed caulerpa.

I need to bop some boys upside the head. Now the hubs is saying he likes my FW better. He says it's so calming :angry::lol::mellow:

Thanks for the compliments on the FW...Randi and Hravanii!!!!

I need to bop some boys upside the head. Now the hubs is saying he likes my FW better. He says it's so calming :angry::lol::mellow:

Thanks for the compliments on the FW...Randi and Hravanii!!!!

Ha their just not used to slow fish. I loved mine because of the flowy look of the plants, but man the fish are plain compared to SW, and so are the plants.

I need COLOR and so does A. He is always asking now when I go to the LFS, new bugs? That's what he calls the frags! LMAO at least he is not PO at me anymore! :lol:

That Firefish is gorgeous! They had a couple of the purple ones and a bunch of regular red ones at the LFS today, I went with a regular one because not only were they half the price, but they seemed a little hardier.

Where did you get the little stars again? They look like something I'd like to try.

I love the regular too. In fact, I think the regs. are prettier. I only went with the purple because I never had one of those before :)

Here's exactly where the stars came from. They are awesome. You must try them! They are very hardy and no fuss.

http://sealifeinc.net/catalog/product_info...products_id=201

:huh: Why not?

They don't want it flushed down the toilet and making it's way to the ocean where it will invade.....I think :unsure:

I'm sure it's something like that.

I'm pretty sure what you have is one of those. Funny thing....my LFS has it growing in his tank. It's like the only thing growing :lol: Hope he doesn't get caught!

Ha their just not used to slow fish. I loved mine because of the flowy look of the plants, but man the fish are plain compared to SW, and so are the plants.

I need COLOR and so does A. He is always asking now when I go to the LFS, new bugs? That's what he calls the frags! LMAO at least he is not PO at me anymore! :lol:

You know....unless you get them involved they will never understand. You are lucky that yours WANTS to go to the LFS to spend money. My guys mostly tease me, but I think deep down they are jealous of how much attention this little tank gets from me :)

You know....unless you get them involved they will never understand. You are lucky that yours WANTS to go to the LFS to spend money. My guys mostly tease me, but I think deep down they are jealous of how much attention this little tank gets from me :)

Yep! I have had him help me pick corals the last few time! He makes me spend more then I planned on. :rolleyes:

nevermore1701
I love the regular too. In fact, I think the regs. are prettier. I only went with the purple because I never had one of those before :)

Here's exactly where the stars came from. They are awesome. You must try them! They are very hardy and no fuss.

http://sealifeinc.net/catalog/product_info...products_id=201

They don't want it flushed down the toilet and making it's way to the ocean where it will invade.....I think :unsure:

I'm sure it's something like that.

I managed to go back to your first post and saw that, had to get a couple! Though I may have gotten the hairy ones, I was a good way through a bottle of tequila at that point :huh:

I like your little FW setup too, I'd very much like to replace the decor in my 56g cichlid tank with some nice sand, black slate, and natural plants.

Edit: If CA is afraid of things getting flushed down the toilet, they'd never let me set foot in the state! :lol:

Somehow I missed all this. Macros look great! Deckoz is a cool dude! Your tank looks even better than before.

FW tank is clean!

Though I may have gotten the hairy ones, I was a good way through a bottle of tequila at that point :huh:

woops :wacko:

I don't know how you people can drink that stuff :lol:

Somehow I missed all this. Macros look great! Deckoz is a cool dude! Your tank looks even better than before.

FW tank is clean!

Thanks, Mark!

Why is my FW so clean? Do you think it's because I have no fish yet? I'm thinking of holding out a while on the fish to let the plants really get established. Plus, I'm in and out of that tank frequently with planting...don't want to stress the fish.

woops :wacko:

I don't know how you people can drink that stuff :lol:

Thanks, Mark!

Why is my FW so clean? Do you think it's because I have no fish yet? I'm thinking of holding out a while on the fish to let the plants really get established. Plus, I'm in and out of that tank frequently with planting...don't want to stress the fish.

I meant "clean" as in sleek, nice, awsome, cool, hot, etc!

New rics??? Oh yea.

Archived