Coral Vue Hydros

NC12: diary of an L.A. tank

gena

surgicalsense
That one looks nice! Plus it's invisible ;)

yay...more macro!!!!

I'll make it so the frag tank light is on when you get here. I haven't programmed the lighting yet. My NC12 will be off as usual though.

Yes...the hermits knock mine over every night...grumble, grumble :lol:

Morning .... okay so I have my order of the macro now. Turns out the whole order including shipping is $21, not just the shipping alone on top of the macro cost. I should show you the email, so you can see where the issue arose from :P

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Morgan....have you seen or can you get me a pink cadillac monti???????

I'm on the hunt :)

Morning .... okay so I have my order of the macro now. Turns out the whole order including shipping is $21, not just the shipping alone on top of the macro cost. I should show you the email, so you can see where the issue arose from :P

Well, that's good :)

Somehow I'm not too worried. These racks are going to be all full soon.

P4120045.jpg

P4120046.jpg

Well......I just gotta say it.......nice rack(s)

Are you in need of a coral boy?

It's a scheduled listing. I wasn't sure if you guys could view it. It is 6 pack of rare color ricordea starting at $25.

Just go to http://stores.ebay.com/Reef-Gardener late Sunday evening then you'll be able to see it. :D

Bummer. I hate bidding on auctions. I always get outbid and it makes me mad...so I just avoid them whenever possible :lol: Now....I will do a buy it now :)

surgicalsense
It's a scheduled listing. I wasn't sure if you guys could view it. It is 6 pack of rare color ricordea starting at $25.

Just go to http://stores.ebay.com/Reef-Gardener late Sunday evening then you'll be able to see it. :D

Found it, thank you ... those blue eyes are beautiful and the gold rush acan. Holy cow :P ... I would if I could :D

surgicalsense
Bummer. I hate bidding on auctions. I always get outbid and it makes me mad...so I just avoid them whenever possible :lol: Now....I will do a buy it now :)

Or we go on it together while I rock the ebay scene, while the time last and I am local ;)

Those sniper things are great. I signed up with one a few years ago and received like 5 free snipes. I think I won every auction that way. Now it's not free and I hate to pay for it :lol:

I am working the OT (Danyello) :lol:

Thought I'd bring this over here so as not to clutter up Brad's thread with our chitter chatter :lol:

Well, good for you with OT. But it's supposed to be a beautiful weekend!!!! I think we'll have to make a trip anyways. More pictures for Mark if we go :)

surgicalsense
Thought I'd bring this over here so as not to clutter up Brad's thread with our chitter chatter :lol:

Well, good for you with OT. But it's supposed to be a beautiful weekend!!!! I think we'll have to make a trip anyways. More pictures for Mark if we go :)

Brad would text me hate texts telling me to stop :lol:

Those sniper things are great. I signed up with one a few years ago and received like 5 free snipes. I think I won every auction that way. Now it's not free and I hate to pay for it :lol:

Thanks for thinking of me! Take a pic of you in your bikini and post it on my thread. It's the official place for NR hotties! And......you are a hottie.

surgicalsense
Thanks for thinking of me! Take a pic of you in your bikini and post it on my thread. It's the official place for NR hotties! And......you are a hottie.

How about me in my wetsuit instead :P

surgicalsense
I've seen you, and I know just what kind of wet suite you should be in. :)

Seen me? :o Is there pictures floating around the internet of me?

... what kind of wetsuit should I be in? I wear a kinda sparkly sky blue short suit by Roxy.

I don't own a wetsuit because I don't go in that freakin cold ocean :lol:

And yes I realize that's what the wetsuit is for. The pacific ocean scares me...seriously :lol: I like the Gulf of Mexico or the Caribbean waters.

surgicalsense
I don't own a wetsuit because I don't go in that freakin cold ocean :lol:

And yes I realize that's what the wetsuit is for. The pacific ocean scares me...seriously :lol: I like the Gulf of Mexico or the Caribbean waters.

Hold your horses darlin... no one said you didn't understand the use of a wetsuit ;) The Pacific makes me nerves too, but I only go in with my wetsuit, other then that it is way to cold for me without it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is scared of the Pacific. I don't know what it is but it's just scary :lol:

So....how do you like this HOT weather, Danielle?????

I'm eating a late lunch of chinese chicken salad. I had a craving for salad :) It's perfect for this weather!!!!

surgicalsense
I'm glad I'm not the only one who is scared of the Pacific. I don't know what it is but it's just scary :lol:

So....how do you like this HOT weather, Danielle?????

I'm eating a late lunch of chinese chicken salad. I had a craving for salad :) It's perfect for this weather!!!!

Remeber I work 10 minutes from the coast ;) ... may I give you a report once I drive over hill? L did mention it was icky hot.

Remeber I work 10 minutes from the coast ;) ... may I give you a report once I drive over hill? L did mention it was icky hot.

Yes...I thought about that right after I posted that. You'll find out when you come home ;) First day this year I turned the A/C on!

Archived