Pod Your Reef

NC12: diary of an L.A. tank

gena

They are so cute! Love their little faces!

Very nice FW pics :)

Great pictures and I love the new signature!

Thanks, guys!!!!!!

Do you think my sig is too small? It's a little bit smaller than my old one so maybe I just need to get used to this one.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it smaller, people who have huge sigs annoy me. :lol:

Also I would use the center code because on my phone it doesn't quite span the entire length.

I like it smaller, people who have huge sigs annoy me. :lol:

Also I would use the center code because on my phone it doesn't quite span the entire length.

How do I add center code? Just <center></center>?

I don't know if I can make the font bolder now because the image has been flattened. I am so not a photoshop person :lol: I just play around with it!

I'll come back to check here, but I'm going to go out to my back computer and fuss with it now :lol:

How do I add center code? Just <center></center>?

I don't know if I can make the font bolder now because the image has been flattened. I am so not a photoshop person :lol: I just play around with it!

Yup. :)

And you didn't say the Ps file with the layers? Rookie mistake. :lol::P

Yup. :)

And you didn't say the Ps file with the layers? Rookie mistake. :lol::P

Ok...I'm out back where my photoshop is.

No, Joel...I didn't save it :P I admit I'm a rookie :lol:

But...it was so easy to make, I could very easily redo it!

I'm baaaaack! Atlanta is not nearly as exciting as LA.

I love the new sig, it represents your tank well.

I really need a little freshwater forest like yours. Maybe I'll delve into the freshwater world this fall after I move into a new place. How big is that shrimp, like an inch? It looks so tiny.

Yay! You're back :)

Thanks on the sig! Do the freshwater. It's so easy. It runs itself :lol:

The biggest shrimp is a little over a 1/2 inch. They are tiny!!!!!

I hope you took lots of pictures for us :happy:

Yeah I suppose going backwards (SW to FW) will make it seem like a piece of cake :)

I can't help but smirk at your clown in that photo. It looks grumpy.

Yeah I suppose going backwards (SW to FW) will make it seem like a piece of cake :)

If I can't do a reef in law school, I'm going to do a small 20 gallon ADA iwagumi planted tank.

If I can't do a reef in law school, I'm going to do a small 20 gallon ADA iwagumi planted tank.

Those can be more time consuming than a reef tank. But of course beautiful.

surgicalsense

Hey girlie.

I may have that stomella for you. I have to make sure it is still in the area I found it this morning. If so, I would like to run it over to you.

Also, my two cherry shrimpies are brownish red. Those are the males right? After seeing your awesome pico you have pleanty to give them a new home ;)

surgicalsense
Brownish red tends to mean they have more wild type in them. Males are usually pink/clear.

Female is the bigger one, male is the smaller :)

red_cherry_shrimp_care.jpg

Awwww ... oh okay. I will take another look at mine again. Either way Gena needs to adopt them :D

It is a piece of cake!!!!

You know..funny you should mention grumpy. She's become a huge grump since she started this hosting business. At this very minute she's violently flipping her tail at the pompom crab that is just trying to pass by the brain coral!!!!! She hardly allows anything to get near her beloved :rolleyes:

Cool! Win/Win :)

Hey girlie.

I may have that stomella for you. I have to make sure it is still in the area I found it this morning. If so, I would like to run it over to you.

Also, my two cherry shrimpies are brownish red. Those are the males right? After seeing your awesome pico you have pleanty to give them a new home ;)

Hey...I wondered where you were earlier today. You are usually on in the morning at the same time as me :)

Cool about the stomatella. Whenever you want to drop it by, just let me know.

I'm happy to take your shrimpies too :happy:

Brownish red tends to mean they have more wild type in them. Males are usually pink/clear.

By that description and photo I think I may just have one male.

Archived