ReefCleaners.org

NC12: diary of an L.A. tank

gena

We watch almost no TV either. A few times per week we sit down and watch one show together. My son is 15 so its nice he still wants to be with his parental units.

We have this thing called Roku which gives you cheap access to netflix and other things. Merlin is very family friendly and since its on net flix you can watch it anytime.

Its about young Merlin and young prince Arthur before he was king and their adventures. Kinda corny and its a BBc show, but we like it.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We should also get that lunch in at Masa Sushi also. Since we were planning. They are to die for and I am never disappointed with their quality of sushi :P delish.

Sounds great! I hope you will be able to find a good sushi place in NM!!!!!

surgicalsense
Sounds great! I hope you will be able to find a good sushi place in NM!!!!!

:lol: I know... that kind of worries me. When we were there last. We ate a Chinese joint. I thought it was okay. However L and his mom raved about it. So I will have to be on the hunt for a awsome sushi place.

We watch almost no TV either. A few times per week we sit down and watch one show together. My son is 15 so its nice he still wants to be with his parental units.

We have this thing called Roku which gives you cheap access to netflix and other things. Merlin is very family friendly and since its on net flix you can watch it anytime.

Its about young Merlin and young prince Arthur before he was king and their adventures. Kinda corny and its a BBc show, but we like it.

That's so us too! My son is the same way..probably even more so. This morning he came to me all sad because "in 6 years I'll have to move away from home"!!!!!! That kid!!!! He felt better when I said "sweety...me and your dad lived at home until we were 24/25. You have lots of time to be with us" :)

I'm definitely going to suggest Merlin as our next series to watch. We like BBC shows here :happy:

If you end up liking Merlin, try Camelot (without your son! :lol:). It's a gritty take on how King Arthur came to power. The acting is a little weak in some areas but I really enjoyed it.

Gena is starting a gang.

Kind of a moot point now that your thread exploded, but don't forget about fire coral for a weapon.

Used to have a piece of that but haven't heard/seen anything about it since getting back in the hobby.

Oh man!!! Vivid, sushi, sake, Gena, Danielle, Brad, Britt, maybe Rbaby and who knows who else..... I'm gonna look into plane tickets.

Seriously! That may just be worth the 5 hour drive from nor cal. :)

I frigging love sushi....I take Brit out every Saturday to get a sushi/sashimi boat. Blaziiijn

Well....when you are here in April, we should all go out for sushi too. To Danielle's favorite place. We could make a day of it.

Felicia...you could plan a little trip down too ;) And Joel could fly out. Get those sparks flying between you two! Sorry...I pick on you two so much -_-

I have such big plans..don't I. Wait a sec...I said I wasn't going to be the party planner.

Kind of a moot point now that your thread exploded, but don't forget about fire coral for a weapon.

Used to have a piece of that but haven't heard/seen anything about it since getting back in the hobby.

No! Not fire coral! I don't want to be within miles of that stuff if at all possible. I had a run in with in in the Florida keys and I'm apparently REALLY sensitive to it. It ended up spreading from the one initial spot to basically all the skin on both my legs. It took me a couple months to finally get it cleared up.

And it's ok that you tease me and Joel. We know it's all in good fun :)

If you end up liking Merlin, try Camelot (without your son! :lol:). It's a gritty take on how King Arthur came to power. The acting is a little weak in some areas but I really enjoyed it.

I will! Thanks for the suggestion :)

Are you looking into plane tickets? Mark is ;)

Ok...you guys continue the planning. I need to stop posting or I'll be number one poster again today :lol:

surgicalsense
Haha. Word. Ive never been to Cali(outside of an airport) except on puddle jumpers to Hawaii and japan

Puddle jumper?

I frigging love sushi....I take Brit out every Saturday to get a sushi/sashimi boat. Blaziiijn

My bf never ate sushi until he stated dating me ;) Now he loves them spicy tuna hand rolls.

Who is, "Our" term ... You and the folks at RedBull? :lol:

bahah you ever go sky diving? its grat - but essentially most skydiving planes are puddle jumpers.. I've jumped out of 3 seaters - and a puddle jumper several times its soo great

surgicalsense
bahah you ever go sky diving? its grat - but essentially most skydiving planes are puddle jumpers.. I've jumped out of 3 seaters - and a puddle jumper several times its soo great

Trog :mellow: if I had gone sky diving I am sure I wouldn't be asking him what does it mean. Goof :P

I knew some dude who attempted to see if I would go with him, um - negative!

surgicalsense
Yea Troy. And my trip to Santa Monica is to go skydiving

Really? I thought it was business ;) ... or are you promoting and jumping out of your puddle jumper with Redbull Gear :P

Yea its for winning national bull of the month may 11. 12 from east business unit and 12 from westbu go to Santa Monica to meet president of company sky dive got Vegas and hang out and do whatever lol

Archived