Cultivated Reef

NC12: diary of an L.A. tank

gena

That's great! Glad everything's going he way planned.

PS - check Joel's thread. I posted another pic of me

Slowly but surely!

Cutie pie...that's what you are :happy:

You have great hair too!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so behind! I keep getting busy and I miss such awkward stuff :lol:

Btw, I wish I lived in SoCal so I could go to Vivid with you guys! I'm jealous of your new SoCal Reefer Gang!

I'm so behind! I keep getting busy and I miss such awkward stuff :lol:

Btw, I wish I lived in SoCal so I could go to Vivid with you guys! I'm jealous of your new SoCal Reefer Gang!

I know you've been busy! Glad you are able to drop in when you can though :)

We wish you lived here too!!!!!

That's how I feel every time I am number 1!

I feel embarrassed :lol:

Must stop posting....going to go watch Quantum Leap. We finished Wonder Years and now we're loving Quantum Leap (Netflix).

Nice :) I'm watching through Parks and Rec now, hilarious! And family friendly, you and the fam might like it if you like stuff like the office.

Arrested Development FTW!

And for less family friendly entertainment, Archer.

Gena, I never thought your thread would get kinky!

Glad to hear the tank is clearing up.

We just started watching "Merlin" on netflix. It's a BBC show about young Merlin in medevil times.

surgicalsense

... the moment I see one of my stomellas out. I will trap it for you. That is the only time I can get them, because they hide and blend in so well.

Gena, yesterday I revieved my second issure of Coral magazine and I noticed that Morgan from the Reef Gardener was featured. I just flipped thru but it looks good.

Gena, yesterday I revieved my second issure of Coral magazine and I noticed that Morgan from the Reef Gardener was featured. I just flipped thru but it looks good.

Cool!!! I've seen her in there before too. I haven't gotten my newest issue yet...lookin forward to reading Morgan's feature :happy:

Congrats, Morgan :)

Haha I've watched that series through at least four times!

I'll watch archer next, I tried to watch it but I remember I was distracted and didn't really pay attention to it.

Arrested Development is one of our all time favorite shows!!!! I keep hearing teasers about it coming back on the air too!!!!

Never heard of Archer. It's definitely something I'll look into. We actually don't watch a whole lot of TV at our house. Around 8:30 we usually sit down and watch as a family. Lately it's either America's Funniest Home Videos or Quantum Leap :) When the Quantum Leap series is done we'll be on the hunt for a new family friendly show to watch. Merlin sounds interesting. My son is really into medieval times. Is that family friendly?

... the moment I see one of my stomellas out. I will trap it for you. That is the only time I can get them, because they hide and blend in so well.

okey dokey...sounds good to me :)

I need little stomatella eggs floating around my tank again!

surgicalsense
okey dokey...sounds good to me :)

I need little stomatella eggs floating around my tank again!

So far I have 3 that I have seen, that I can account for... If it wasn't for them being different sizes I would assume it was the same one :P I am sure there is more.

Nice :) I'm watching through Parks and Rec now, hilarious! And family friendly, you and the fam might like it if you like stuff like the office.

I watched Parks and Rec when it first came out but have fallen away. I need to get back into it again!!!!!!

surgicalsense

Gena darlin ... what are your plans for this weekend? Besides me coming by Friday evening to learn how to mix SW :P Do you want to go on our routine field trips to Vivid? Yay!

Gena darlin ... what are your plans for this weekend? Besides me coming by Friday evening to learn how to mix SW :P Do you want to go on our routine field trips to Vivid? Yay!

ohhhh...sounds like fun!!!!!! Definitely! I'll send you a text :happy:

surgicalsense
ohhhh...sounds like fun!!!!!! Definitely! I'll send you a text :happy:

We should also get that lunch in at Masa Sushi also. Since we were planning. They are to die for and I am never disappointed with their quality of sushi :P delish.

Archived