Cultivated Reef

got2envy's re-done 40g Long

got2envy

squirrelieygrrrl

yay envy!!!

welcome back. love the tank! i always wondered how you managed to keep all those tanks running. i dont know that i could dedicate that kind of time.

oooo love the frogs too btw. it is very tempting to do a little set up for one of those guys.....

Damn it Maria.

How are we suppose to keep track of all your tank threads, when you keep changing things up like this. Then to top it off. How are we suppose to appreciate our tanks, after seeing yours. End Rant.

If you end up selling stuff I'd love to get my hands on a head of that blue candy cane. Maybe some of the magic blue water too. I could use some of that mojo you've got going in there.

They're coralife 150w clamp-ons... Close enough lol. I'm gonna get a cadlights, either 22 or 39, not sure yet

ok let me know

yay envy!!!

welcome back. love the tank! i always wondered how you managed to keep all those tanks running. i dont know that i could dedicate that kind of time.

oooo love the frogs too btw. it is very tempting to do a little set up for one of those guys.....

Thanks!

You should set a tank up for some! they are addicting tho...just warning ya :P

Damn it Maria.

How are we suppose to keep track of all your tank threads, when you keep changing things up like this. Then to top it off. How are we suppose to appreciate our tanks, after seeing yours. End Rant.

If you end up selling stuff I'd love to get my hands on a head of that blue candy cane. Maybe some of the magic blue water too. I could use some of that mojo you've got going in there.

:lol:

Tanks look great! I especially like the Paludarium. I would LOVE to do one someday.

They are super easy to do and cheap...did I mention cheap lol

• 2 months later...

no new pics?? I love how the tank is 4ft without having too much water... I dunno why nobody else likes the size. I can't find any other builds on this tank size except yours and mikellini's. Sad that he's breaking his down...

Seems like most people say that it's too difficult to scape, but you've done an amazing job with it! What do you think about the depth being so short and how that figures into scaping it?

what are you using for flow + filtration? Did you end up buying mike's MH's?

why are you taking yours down mike? yours looked so clean, but i didn't want to revive such an old thread lol. You should post some pics up on your thread!

Lookin goog maria! I just got my 18x24x24 exo terra tank yesterday, so It's gonna be my new project for a while. I'm gonna do a custom background and hopefully a cool water feature.

I tore it down because the evaporation was insane and the gf wanted a nice, enclosed tank. Ended up going with a RSM 130D. Verrrrrrrry happy with it so far

Archived