ReefCleaners.org

sunpod 20" 150 watt MH HQI

brianep1968

Do they sell that anymore? I love my tank but want to go with an open top for cooling and add better lights. I like Nano tuners but I could never install one myself and losing my hood for a few weeks isnt an opting while they install it. So I like the option of open top, milk crate it and puting one of those Sunpods on it but it seems they are discontinued. Any other options my friends?

Do they sell that anymore? I love my tank but want to go with an open top for cooling and add better lights. I like Nano tuners but I could never install one myself and losing my hood for a few weeks isnt an opting while they install it. So I like the option of open top, milk crate it and puting one of those Sunpods on it but it seems they are discontinued. Any other options my friends?

The used equipment forum is loaded with used ones right now....

Anyone have experience with that light? I might see iff someone on the board might went to do some trading since I have a tuunze 9002, i never used

I'm thinking its not made anymore, every site has it back ordered or not available, cant be that popular.

So what is out there similar that is still being made? My plan is to put crate or some type of top to prevent jumpers, and keep the tank cooler, im looking on the board classified but looks as if they sell quick. Maybe ill package mu unused Tuunze 90032 skimmer.

Archived