Pod Your Reef

is there a big difference?

jkaese

Ok so I want to get the JBJ 28 gallon LED nano cube, theres a intermidiate and a professional one is there a huge noticble differnce between the two??? Also I want to pick up a power head how many GPM would you reccomend for this tank for my wave maker?

do you have a link that shows the "intermediate" and "professional" model? my guess is they are the same cept for the equipment included.

depending on what you want to keep, a koralia 400-500gph for lps and softies, or mp10 for sps

do you have a link that shows the "intermediate" and "professional" model? my guess is they are the same cept for the equipment included.

depending on what you want to keep, a koralia 400-500gph for lps and softies, or mp10 for sps

yeah I looked up the specs and it seems that the pro has more power to it with the lighting I guess, thats kinda stupid too ofer 2 different models it looks like there the same price too.

yeah I looked up the specs and it seems that the pro has more power to it with the lighting I guess, thats kinda stupid too ofer 2 different models it looks like there the same price too.

Not really dumb, if you want a LPS/Soft tank whats the pointon excess lighting ? People want LED for the power savings, that doesnt mean there cant be options out there for none SPS lovers.

If its the same price, thats retarded though...If there was like $100 price gap thats a differnt story.

Not really dumb, if you want a LPS/Soft tank whats the pointon excess lighting ? People want LED for the power savings, that doesnt mean there cant be options out there for none SPS lovers.

If its the same price, thats retarded though...If there was like $100 price gap thats a differnt story.

Yeah Iam not going to get into hard corals at all just the basic ones starpolps,mushrooms etc etc, but yeah I was supprised it was the same price, so do you think the lighting will be more intesnse with the pro version...I goning to assue so ?

if their both the same price I would go for the more powerful lighting . Gives you greater options in changes

in your livestock. Like anemones and clams.

if their both the same price I would go for the more powerful lighting . Gives you greater options in changes

in your livestock. Like anemones and clams.

yeah Iam gona might as well I cant wait to get it hopefully Iam gona order it this week set it up april 1st when I move into the new apt.

Archived