Kent Tech-M help!

Dustin11

Hi all!

I just started using Kent Tech-M. My question is what color should the liquid be. Mine is a dull milky brownish beige color. I would have thought it would be clear, but I could be wrong.

Is this normal, or do i have a bad batch?

thanks!

Hi all!

I just started using Kent Tech-M. My question is what color should the liquid be. Mine is a dull milky brownish beige color. I would have thought it would be clear, but I could be wrong.

Is this normal, or do i have a bad batch?

thanks!

Did you shake it ? I noticed mine went from a clear to a a more milky color when i got torwards the bottom of the bottle but not like what you are stating.

Be careful when you buy stuff for your tank, I get faulty returned crap for Petco time to time, seems folks buy the stuff, empty it and fill it with something else and return it.

I have learned to always check the seal and if it doesnt have one I dont buy it.

Yes, I shook it, as the directions said.

This was supposedly to mix some of the sediment at the bottom. perhaps the sediment is colored and if you don't shake it, then you won't see it until you reach the bottom of the bottle.

It came sealed, from marine depot.

LoL I shook the shiat out of my bottle every time and it was still clear......Guess im the one that had a defect. No ill effects to my tank when I added it though :D

Archived