ReefCleaners.org

Anyone get Aquarium stuff for Valentines?

bioload

My wife got me a rechargeable LED flashlight because I'm always looking in my tank with the lights off and always having to replace the batteries. Not very romantic I guess but I like it! Much brighter light and always fully charged.

Well I got myself a nice flower pot frag this past Saturday and when I told the wife I got it, she said Happy Valentine's Day! ;)

:D Yeah I've gotten myself an RKL and an mp10 in the last month so I can't complain!

OClownsandNanos

Got a bunch of corals for Valentines from my dear hubby. :wub:

I told him they are much, much better than cut flowers. :) Includes my new wellso and other corals from Reefkoi (he told me he'd pick up the tab yesterday) and some frags I'm getting today from beansandmia.

Got a bunch of corals for Valentines from my dear hubby. :wub:

I told him they are much, much better than cut flowers. :) Includes my new wellso and other corals from Reefkoi (he told me he'd pick up the tab yesterday) and some frags I'm getting today from beansandmia.

NICE

I got a complete 75 gallon tank set-up. Picking it up this weekend hopefully!

Pics please when you set it up! I love the birth of new tanks.

the wife and i went to a LFS one they way back from IKEA and she whipped out a $20 and told me to put it toward getting the stuff i wanted :)

Ahhhhhhh.... :)

I finally got some decent lights for my 75g tank off of craigslist and the wife was happy. It a previous version of the Coralife 48 Inch Aqualight Pro, 2x150W HQI MH Lamp + 2x96W PC + 3x1W Lunar LED because mine has 4 lunar LED's.

QUOTE (jeremai @ Feb 1 2011, 10:31 PM)

plus, since montipora pretty much ruins every thread he posts in, we don't really care if he gets offended.

FUNNY

My wife got me a rechargeable LED flashlight because I'm always looking in my tank with the lights off and always having to replace the batteries. Not very romantic I guess but I like it! Much brighter light and always fully charged.

get some good moonlights, you wont need the flashlight.

Just looked at your thread.....very cool! Making me want to try a pico!

This is my first Pico so I'm pretty stoked :D

I am going to try and get some real nice pics tonight now that it has cleared up fully.

This is my first Pico so I'm pretty stoked :D

I am going to try and get some real nice pics tonight now that it has cleared up fully.

I'll be watching for those.I like the pic with the phone....really puts it in proportion.

Archived