Pod Your Reef

Gone

Kylebeano

Well, I have to get out of the hobby yet again. I already sold my skimmer, koralia, light, pumps, etc... so all that's left is the tank/stand package. Tank/Stand is LOCAL ONLY, in Tallahassee FL. There really isnt much for saltwater scene here. You can PM me here, email me with KB10Z@FSU.EDU, or call/text 239-839-0206 with any questions. Thank you!

20x16x11 Rimless Acrylic Tank/Stand/package. $200!

*This really must be seen in person to appreciate. It is a custom built tank, with the stand made just for it. It is drilled with an external overflow box. Already plumbed and everything. The tank comes with a foam/rock wall I made to fit the back wall. It will also come with a nice bio-rock and live sand. Also comes with a 10g used as a sump.

Tank005.jpg

009.jpg

002-4.jpg

002-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

Here is a link to my build thread for this tank.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interested in the tunze pump, PM sent

Just sent a reply Mark.

sad to see you quit..interested in the tunze pump...let me know

Thanks, Ill send you a PM. Mark is first in line at this point though. Hopefully I can reef vicariously through your tank once you get some pics up!

My cousin's goes to FSU I will see if there interested.

That would be awesome, thank you very much!

Tunze Silence is sold, thank you.

Do you happen to have pictures of how the PVC light stand is connected to your stand? :)

Thanks!

I dont have any off hand, next time im at my old apartment I will snap some pics. That will be $5.

since you have a fort myers exchange do you ever come down that way. have a friend that might be interested in the tank

I am actually coming down march 5th-9th. I was thinking of posting it all up on SWFMAS to see if there would be any interest. If you could refer your friend this way that would be great! I could bring it along for a serious buyer.

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP for good seller

Bought the Tunze pump Monday night and Kyle had it shipped out Tuesday, just received it today. Everything was packaged extremely well and he even included the instruction manual.

GOOD SELLER! Thanks Kyle!!

Everything BESIDES the tank/stand is plus half of actual shipping cost, I will cover the other half. Tank/Stand is LOCAL ONLY, in Tallahassee FL.

is that mj1200 price shipped price? if so ill take it

Sorry MJ1200 has sold already

Sorry MJ1200 has sold already

Sucks to see you are getting out of the hobby! I am also in Tallahassee and know of no one else here that is into it...Would have loved to have someone to trade corals with and such!

Matt

Sucks to see you are getting out of the hobby! I am also in Tallahassee and know of no one else here that is into it...Would have loved to have someone to trade corals with and such!

Matt

Yeah, thanks! It's nothing like Fort Myers' crew. It's much easier to be a hobbiest there.

Bump.

Archived