Innovative Marine Aquariums

My wife gave me the green light!

24nanoguy

And my son's gettin in on it too!! LOL, but the setup won't be available until March, but it's not far off. It's dual overflow setup, will come with sump, and light fixture.

So I will need to get another skimmer, and pump.

Anyone have suggestions on a pump for a tank that size??

I am excited! She got new wheels for her A6 so I get this. Ha!

if he is giving it to you i would take it regardless

Yeah he is giving it to me. It needs a new impellar and....something else....but the parts add up to $60 and its almost a $300 pump.

eShoppes Reef Sumps work Pretty good for the money. Congrats on the new tank and a cool Wife !

I would get a external pump and plumb it into both sumps. Like a Little Giant or similar.

eShoppes Reef Sumps work Pretty good for the money. Congrats on the new tank and a cool Wife !

I would get a external pump and plumb it into both sumps. Like a Little Giant or similar.

Comes with a Truvu 300 sump..... Yes I will set up pump externally. The sump is already drilled.

you guys have to clear it with your wives.. I need to clear it with my husband :P Grats on the 120. I am gunning for a big one too one day.

Main reason why I was really shocked was I just set up my 54. And I spent a GRIP of cash setting it up! But I just bought her new wheels for her Audi, so she is being nice and letting me get a tank. Which is just a small fraction of what I spent on her wheels!

Main reason why I was really shocked was I just set up my 54. And I spent a GRIP of cash setting it up! But I just bought her new wheels for her Audi, so she is being nice and letting me get a tank. Which is just a small fraction of what I spent on her wheels!

that's lovely of her and you. My husband took me out to buy me a new bicycle (we ride bikes everywhere all seasons) and I told him to get what he wanted too. So he ummmed and awed then like a kid in the candyshop, got his dream bike <3 happy day for us

that's lovely of her and you. My husband took me out to buy me a new bicycle (we ride bikes everywhere all seasons) and I told him to get what he wanted too. So he ummmed and awed then like a kid in the candyshop, got his dream bike <3 happy day for us

Good for you....Yes we should all spoil ourselfs in whatever we do. I have this terrible saltwater habit... And one of her old wheels was bent so she is not shaking anymore....so she is happy!

i was gonna say, "you have to clear getting a reef tank with your wife?"

Then I saw a 120g and realized that it would probably be a good idea to clear it with her.

Sunstar, you should have any size tank you want! women always get what they want. If my wife would be happy with new wheels for her car and i'd get a tank out of it, im doing something really wrong. i get a dirty look when i want to go out and buy salt!

i get a dirty look when i want to go out and buy salt!

Good thing I just got a bucket! My wife works at Petsmart....so I get 15% off everything everyday. And 30% off twice a year.

Archived