1. 1. Yes, No, Used To, Want To

• Yes
    • No
    • Used To
    • Want To

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have 5 total. Two occelaris pairs: one is both regulars, the other is one regular and one B&W. Then I have a gold stripe maroon.

In the past I've had pink skunks, a clarkii, a couple other occy's, two other B&W's, and a regular maroon.

:lol: Maxwell, your name here is the name of the coffee I like to drink......When I can and dont get caught by my parents :lol:

lol, just tell them in Italy kids your age would be drunk on wine so what's the harm.

I HAD two ocellaris

I HAD two coral sea clownfish (variation on cinnamon) They were so pretty :(

I HAVE 1 ORA Black Ice Semi-Snowflake clown (variation on ocellaris) AND 1 tiny little super s'more (same type just a snowflake, not semi). They're a happy pair :)

my lfs just got some juvenil ORA naked clowns. right now a few look pretty ragged but i'm thinking of waiting a week and picking up the biggest/healthiest looking one.

Ok do you know if that spcies is an ORA?

It's not, I know C-Quest breeds them and one other company I forgot the name of, but I've never seen them in a store before

It's not, I know C-Quest breeds them and one other company I forgot the name of, but I've never seen them in a store before

Does C-Quest have a website?

My pink skunk jumped yesterday :( I make get a tomato or fire clown on Friday.

I'm so sorry to here that. :( Skunks are very cool.

My pink skunk jumped yesterday :( I make get a tomato or fire clown on Friday.

really like pink skunks!

i've got a pair of occ (dick & jane) and another regular occ whose name is nemo, of course:) && he was my first fishie!

I freaking love my clowns. I cant ever imagine having a marine tank without clowns. They are the reason I started the hobby. Went by a friends house who works at the nearby aquarium, who had a pair of little clowns bobbing in a little nano. All I said was "want.... now...." A few days later and I was hooked on the raddest hobby of my life.

Archived