HecticDialectic's ADA 10G

HecticDialectics

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HecticDialectics

OH IT'S WET ALRIGHT!

Technically.

I mean, the rock's cycling. But the tank is dry. The 5g bucket full of rock is definitely wet. At least it was last time I stuck my finger in it to check the temp. I have the rock cycling in a bucket with a heater and a powerhead. I still have to silicon in the overflow glass and the sump glass. But I figured, since I'm a pretty smart dude, there's no reason to wait till I finish all that crap to get my rock cycled.

brb measuring the inside walls of the sump :X :lol:

HecticDialectics
I have some random frags of orange monti/birds nest I'm going to be giving away to get some reviews/shipping practice. I can take some pics if you like, the BN about 1 - 2 inches the monti cap around a half-dollar. You would pay shipping of course.

Aw man, thanks for the offer, but I'm probably looking at another 2-4 weeks before I get my light from nanocustoms.

CollegeNano
Aw man, thanks for the offer, but I'm probably looking at another 2-4 weeks before I get my light from nanocustoms.

That will probably work out well since I just fragged them 2 days ago and it will give time to attach/recover. Anyway, just let me know because I have more than I can handle.

HecticDialectics

Ugh. So I'm trying to plan ahead, and I'm gonna need a chiller and a doser. I know chillers are like $3-400... but good lord, dosers are just as expensive! -_-

HecticDialectics
I'll pay 5 dollars and the shipping for the tank. :)

Sure, I can probably get it to fit into one of the small priority boxes. Where's my rubber mallet? :lol:

reeftankguy
Ugh. So I'm trying to plan ahead, and I'm gonna need a chiller and a doser. I know chillers are like $3-400... but good lord, dosers are just as expensive! -_-

Whatever you say animalmaster II

HecticDialectics
Whatever you say animalmaster II

I've never had anyone call me anything more insulting. I say GOOD DAY SIR! -_-

Yeah the ADA 45-P is only like $85

Very cool. Good luck with it.

I has been impossible for me to follow the ADA line of products. But I've been trying to understand and apply Takashi's ideas for the past year or so on my freshwater tank. In the same time, the Walstad's method got me interested too.

I have to get one of these tanks. You got me inspired.

Archived