Top Shelf Aquatics

nano cube advice

amethyst212

ok im going back into the hobby been two years, before i had a regular 10 gallon tank and hqi lights modded alot but the only issue was that it was not eye pleasing. so im looking into the nanu cubes. which would be best the nano cube with the led lights or nano cube with the hqi lights

If you are handy, consider an empty tank from someone like nanotuners and use a pretty pendant; LED or HQI. It will keep heat to a minimum and still give you the all-in-one setup. hth

Well the HQI puts off a lot of heat. The LED's are expensive..... I think you should look into the CF-Quad. It is definitely cheaper, in the middle with heat. If you run it for a while and decide you dont like the lighting you can upgrade and you still have a great AIO setup.

HTH, M-D

Well the HQI puts off a lot of heat. The LED's are expensive..... I think you should look into the CF-Quad. It is definitely cheaper, in the middle with heat. If you run it for a while and decide you dont like the lighting you can upgrade and you still have a great AIO setup.

HTH, M-D

+1

I run PCs on my tank and i have xenias, torch, zoa,mushrooms and leather all growing and looking good...

all depends on what your planning on keeping. LEDS are the way to go if you can afford the inital cost they will save you money in the end on electricity.

Tom

Archived