Coral Vue Hydros

Matt's CADLights 22g... NOT!

Clavius85

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As propmised here is some pics of my setup. Sorry they are a day late. I got home to late yesterday.

IMG_7155.jpg

fts

IMG_7157.jpg

fire shrimp

IMG_7165.jpg

brain

IMG_7158.jpg

huge hermit crab

IMG_7162.jpg

candy cane and conch

I've been watching your thread for a few days now. Hope that this is the shipment. I can just see another package of lighting showing up.... -_-

Scheduled delivery date: March 7th

:(

#### that really pisses you off: Scheduled Deliver:

**insert Monday of next week here**

Sorry man...at least it's coming!

Got another email from CADLights today. Just another follow up email telling me that they sent me another tank and the tracking info for it... and a request that I close the PayPal dispute! Sure, I'll close the PayPal dispute when I get my damn tank and it is in one piece and works properly.

ColorMeBlue
Got another email from CADLights today. Just another follow up email telling me that they sent me another tank and the tracking info for it... and a request that I close the PayPal dispute! Sure, I'll close the PayPal dispute when I get my damn tank and it is in one piece and works properly.

Good luck! Eddie got back to me today and told me my replacement tank plus backordered skimmer will be on its way. Hopefully all goes well!

Good luck! Eddie got back to me today and told me my replacement tank plus backordered skimmer will be on its way. Hopefully all goes well!

Why did you need a replacement tank?

ColorMeBlue
Why did you need a replacement tank?

The back wall of the main partition peeled away from the sump section after a fresh water wet run test. I asked Eddie how to fix it and he said the tank was under warranty and would send me s replacement. And that I could keep the one I have. He thinks it didn't have time to cure properly before they sent it to me.

The back wall of the main partition peeled away from the sump section after a fresh water wet run test. I asked Eddie how to fix it and he said the tank was under warranty and would send me s replacement. And that I could keep the one I have. He thinks it didn't have time to cure properly before they sent it to me.

Hmmm let's hope it's not a common problem...

Mine did the same thing.

That's common enough to be common.

Hope yours doesn't do that Matt.

What happened to that badass 11g build tank?....that you probably wish was already running....

What happened to that badass 11g build tank?....that you probably wish was already running....

Eh, too much work and too little time to complete it the way I wanted to do it. I had planned on building an LED fixture for it and everything. But I did drill it successfully. So I learned a lot there. In the end I decided it was too much work for too little tank, time constraints aside. Foruntately I have someone locally who is going to buy it off me.

Worst part is I have a mid-term on Wednesday so I probably won't even be able to mess with the tank at all until after then. :(

Pics of the unboxing if you can when you get it please!

I'm still waiting for mine to be shipped...

Finally got a tracking number on Friday, but says it hasn't been shipped yet :/

I'm excited for you! I went ahead and ordered a RSM but it won't be here til Friday, I'm still definitely following your build though ;P

Archived