Pod Your Reef

Matt's CADLights 22g... NOT!

Clavius85

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, I ordered the glass top.

I've had a few issues with mine that I noted in my own tank thread. If you've better luck figuring it out than I have, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!

I've had a few issues with mine that I noted in my own tank thread. If you've better luck figuring it out than I have, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!

I checked out your thread. I'll tinker with the lid when I get mine and let you know if I'm able to get it to work.

So I'm working on planning out what livestock I will add to this tank. At the moment I have a Clown Goby Citrinis and 3 Sexy Shrimp in my JBJ Pico. They will go into this new tank. I'm thinking 3 fish total would be a good number. I know that I would like a True Perc. But I was curious about the Flasher Wrasses like the Carpenter's and McCosker's. Is this tank too small for a Flasher Wrasse? If not, would one devour my sexy shrimp?

Look forward to seeing your build.I wouldnt trust one around a sexy shrimp. ..That tank might be a little too small for a flasher...they are very active swimmers.

Look forward to seeing your build.I wouldnt trust one around a sexy shrimp. ..That tank might be a little too small for a flasher...they are very active swimmers.

Thanks! I will scratch flasher wrasse's off of my list.

Go for a pair of true perc's. Mine are only juveniles now, but it is really exciting watching their true colors come out. No pun-intended.

ps: I will be following along, us southern reefers need to stick together :)

Go for a pair of true perc's. Mine are only juveniles now, but it is really exciting watching their true colors come out. No pun-intended.

ps: I will be following along, us southern reefers need to stick together :)

I may get a pair of Percs. We'll see...

Well after about an hour and a bottle of Gorilla Glue I have built this

Lol, I put mine together, and laughed the whole time. The cam locks are made out of plastic. WTF. If it wasn't for the bazillion brackets that you put on the bottom, I wouldn't think that it would hold anything. I also had to leave the shelves out of mine so I can fit the sump :angry:

STILL have not heard back from CADLights. WTF! :angry:

They are slower than crap and are getting worse IMO. I have the cad22 and I love my tank. The only thing that I am not happy with is my false wall in the back came loose and needs to be reglued. The tank is about 6 mo old when that happened. I did not see the point in contacting them about it because when I first got the tank the light melted the bulb and almost started a fire. I emailed them about the problem and they told me that they would be sending me a new one to replace it. I am still waiting on it 8 mo later. I dont think that it is going to show up now. Like I said I like the tank but I will not be purchase anything else from them because of the customer service.

They are slower than crap and are getting worse IMO. I have the cad22 and I love my tank. The only thing that I am not happy with is my false wall in the back came loose and needs to be reglued. The tank is about 6 mo old when that happened. I did not see the point in contacting them about it because when I first got the tank the light melted the bulb and almost started a fire. I emailed them about the problem and they told me that they would be sending me a new one to replace it. I am still waiting on it 8 mo later. I dont think that it is going to show up now. Like I said I like the tank but I will not be purchase anything else from them because of the customer service.

Well that's disconcerting. I thought I had read here and elsewhere that they provided good customer service. Guess I was wrong... dammit!

"Hi, Matthew

Your 22G is due to ship out tomorrow. we were finishing the new batch of

22g last week and they are all finally finished and packed.

Thank you and please let me know if you need any further assistance

Eddie"

Archived