ReefCleaners.org

Is this a Majano?

Markj2210

Builder Anthony

People like you are so stupid.

"Should i just kill it?"

Maybe you should just take a dive.Oh and i guess ill just add you to the list of dummies i wont trade with.

It doesn't look like Majano, maybe a rock anemone? Can you get a clearer photograph?

"Should i just kill it?"

Maybe you should just take a dive.Oh and i guess ill just add you to the list of dummies i wont trade with.

Not helpful.

"Should i just kill it?"

What's up with people being d***s lately? Is there some nano-reef dbag contest going on?

He asked a perfectly reasonable question. If it is a pest anemone, then he should kill it.

Builder Anthony

I guess im no better then he is i have no bristle worms that i know of and they didnt just disappear i killed them so i guess im just as bad.It just makes me mad because i thought the anemone looked kiled of cool and i constantly see people dicthin things in here.If you dont want it ill take it but i cant pay for shipping.Ive been thinking that i should just save my bristl worms and dump them in petcos tank.

I guess im no better then he is i have no bristle worms that i know of and they didnt just disappear i killed them so i guess im just as bad.It just makes me mad because i thought the anemone looked kiled of cool and i constantly see people dicthin things in here.If you dont want it ill take it but i cant pay for shipping.Ive been thinking that i should just save my bristl worms and dump them in petcos tank.

What the heck are you talking about? :huh:

Thanks for the input from captain, uwwmatt tako, frizz.

Builder Anthony...You know nothing abut me so how dare you throw your sh*t at me! Just for the record I actually said "Should I kill it or nurture it" ? not " should I just kill it"!

I'm sorry you are of an unhappy dispositoin due to whatever but don't bring it to my door thankyou very much.

I will try to get a better pic later. If it is a rock anemone do they take over the tank like majano do? I think I will wait to see if it multiplies before I take any action because, as a very rude person said, it does look cool.

NewZealandReefie
Thanks for the input from captain, uwwmatt tako, frizz.

Builder Anthony...You know nothing abut me so how dare you throw your sh*t at me! Just for the record I actually said "Should I kill it or nurture it" ? not " should I just kill it"!

I'm sorry you are of an unhappy dispositoin due to whatever but don't bring it to my door thankyou very much.

I will try to get a better pic later. If it is a rock anemone do they take over the tank like majano do? I think I will wait to see if it multiplies before I take any action because, as a very rude person said, it does look cool.

err wow.....intense......Looks more like a Phymanthus buitendijki though.

I think I will wait to see if it multiplies before I take any action

I think that is the best decision. Small anemones can be really cool. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable comes along. Where was this LR from originally?

"Should i just kill it?"

Hi, you must be new here.

Please leave.

How did my reply calling out anthony get deleted, but yet anthonys comment suggesting that this person kills themselves for asking a question didnt?

Probably because your comment would have been offensive to homosexuals.

Probably because your comment would have been offensive to homosexuals.

ahh ok yes thats very true, but still.. telling somebody to kill themself doesnt get edited? come on.

It looks almost like a beared anemone. Or a flower/rock Anemone. But its not and they don'y seem to get very large. They normally lay flat as well which this one isn't cause of the spot its in. Thier is one in my local shop just like it. He got it in just for me like 2 months ago and I have yet to take it cause it got lost in the rubble. Don't kill it, its not a prolific anemone like majano or aptaisia.

get a better picture preferably closer and more in focus, that will help out tremendously. If you want to try playing with it I would isolate it. Don't want that shiz spreading if it is bad. Be prepared for the worst, but I wouldn't kill it yet.

Builder Anthony

Listen i tried to right my wrong before anyone commented on my first post.But i still am against people killing things because they cant take care of there needs.I think the best thing to do would be to create a topic announcing the free animal that you are trying to get rid of.Maybe someone is intrested in it.

As for the guy who started this thread ya i did arrive with a bunch of crap at your door im just sick of people wasteing things.I guess i just happen to vent it out on you.Sorry,but be responsible.

tako and kevsbob i dont know where you are coming out with those comments its oviously aimed to tick me off and it has.Thats fine though im not dealing with nonsense.

And for that other guy who is just instigating things by saying ya go on just kill it or whatever your also just instigating things.People like you shouldnt have a tank.

Im sure there will be many more insulting things thrown my way but this is how i feel.

tako and kevsbob i dont know where you are coming out with those comments its oviously aimed to tick me off and it has.Thats fine though im not dealing with nonsense.

My first comment was aimed at you. The other one was just telling kevsbob why his original post was deleted. You must not have seen it before it was deleted, but it actually was offensive.

Archived