• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheNorthernLight

• bioload

• msujeff

• kgoldy

• 2 months later...

MODs...... It took me forever to stumble onto this fantastic resource. Can you sticky it on the Digital aquatics sponsor page to make it easier for other to find in the future. It might provide the company a with some help in developing some documentation to support there products as well!

TheNorthernLight

MODs...... It took me forever to stumble onto this fantastic resource. Can you sticky it on the Digital aquatics sponsor page to make it easier for other to find in the future. It might provide the company a with some help in developing some documentation to support there products as well!

Well, I wouldn't hold your breath on the DA updating their documentation anytime soon. I'm this |..| close to selling it all and going to Neptune's APEX system.

I've been having a constant issue for nearly a year now, and 3 different attempts to get help from DA ended in nothing being resolved. I literally just recently discovered a 3rd party website that lists incompatibilities between the PC4 TRIACs and many devices. Turns out it was one of my Hydors thats been causing my system to randomly reboot for nearly a year now (at least this is what I hope, because I literally only started testing this "fix" last night).

Here's the list site :

http://www.reeftronics.net/triacs

It's sad that a 3rd party has to list these issues, because it seems as though DA wants to play the head in the sand game and pretend that their issues are flawless (cough*bullmanure*cough)

• 1 month later...

You're a life savor. Ive been fiddling around with this for the past 2 days, looked at numerous videos, endless forum discussions and couldnt find anything super helpful. But this is great though. You're 100% correct about the instructions that come with the unit. What I find most bizarre is for $270 I would think most people want more than just a postcard sized instruction manual that doesnt even go into any in-depth features (which is its main selling point) of this product. Not sure behind DA's logic there.

• 5 years later...