Pair of B&W Occy Clowns

Orange Spotted Goby paired with stripe Pistol

Midas Blenny

Inverts:

Stripe Pistol

Skunk Cleaner

Emerald Crab

Corals:

Softies, LPS, Polyps, SPS when I upgrade to T5, and a nem for the clowns later on.

Is this good?

sounds like your off to a good start but your forgot the 4 hippo tangs in your nanocube

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
O yeah, Ad 8 of those to the list. Do you think they will school? ;)

This is a joke noobs!

yupp you should get at least a show size 7"+ as well lol

Yeah that would be awesome but not possible.

Noobs if you do this in your tank I will personally come over to you house and stick you in a 1"x1" box like you did to the poor tang!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noobs if you do this in your tank I will personally come over to you house and stick you in a 1"x1" box like you did to the poor tang!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha trust me ive seen worst....i have ppl come in all the time asking to buy tangs and i find out they have nanos. so i refused to sell them the fish they wanted and they get mad. any other store in my area wouldnt care less

Too late, headed back from the fish stor already. Feel free to stop by though, and good luck.

Since nano reef doesnt have a "show your clown fish thread" i'd figure i would start one.

lets see how you clown around :P

There are at least 2. This recent one: http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=258794

And this old school "Official" clownfish thread.

i kinda miss the days when clownfish looked like clownfish
Me too. I currently have a gold striped maroon, 3 plain-jane old fashioned occelaris, and one B&W occelaris. Picasso's are kinda cool, or were when they weren't everywhere, but some of the morphs have gotten ridiculous IMO. I do like Onyx Percula's, but I guess that's because I'm a fan of the B&W's.

I miss my old Clarkii clown. She was cool. My old pink skunk pair was neat too. Maybe I should find a carpet anemone and some skunks for the 180.

Here's the female of my regular occy pair in the 180:

DSCN0023.jpg

About everyone on N-R has a clownfish! If at least half do we need about 27,500 more pics people!!!

There should be a poll on the first post

Do you have a clownfish?

Yes

No

Then we'll see how many cowns there are here...

Is it tho? Is it?

It is!

I checked that link and a lot of the pics have disappeared! It would have been neat to see them. I noticed the thread was started in '05 before the "designer" clownfish arrived on the scene!

BTW, my clowns are shown in my avatar!

Archived