Top Shelf Aquatics

I'm going to get my tax refund this friday and I can't decide weather to buy 2 mp10s or 1 mp 40. I have a 12g aquapod but will soon be upgraded to a 22g cadlight. I have mostly zoanthids and sps.

I am not sure what pump you have on your aquapod, but one mp10 with my pump in a 14g has a crazy amount of flow. I have my mp10 on its lowest setting and I still have everything flowing nicely.

I think you need at least 4 MP10s for a CAD 22. One for each wall I see no other way around it.
Dude knows what he's talking about, IMO.
I think you need at least 4 MP10s for a CAD 22. One for each wall I see no other way around it.

i dont know that seems like too much. i think two should be plenty. three if you want a high-flow SPS tank.

If you want failure than go with two. I almost think you need one on the bottom and top too but that is just to hard to do right.

I have a friend that has an MP10 on either side of his 20L and everything in it keeps dissapearing. Seems in the center of the tank everything gets sucked into some kind of vortex of time and space distortion.

I'm going to say ignore what everyone else is telling you... ONE is safest.

Steve

Archived