Coral Vue Hydros

Any Montana reefers here?

qwiksilver711

qwiksilver711

I'm looking for some reefers in Montana, specifically eastern Montana? I was wanting to test interest for a reef club for the eastern side of the state. Let me know please

qwiksilver711
Bozeman here!

Thinking about getting a 7.5 gal cube. It would be a FOWLER, since we have 29 gal mix tank in process.

How are the lfs in. your area? The only decent one here is heights pet center and the owner is a bit of a jerk. I'd drive to bozo if the lfs was good enough

I was gonna ask about the same topic here. There is a lfs in town, the name is Crystal Clear Aquariums, they are really new: they grand opened last July, we got skunk shrimp, gbta, and a small LR from them so far. Some of the stuff are really overpriced, some are reasonable. If you are interested, here is the link: the web site and the Facebook.

They have a lot of reef related stuff in my opinion.

I heard there is a lfs in Billings? or is that the one you mentioned?

qwiksilver711

There is two here, one is bad, really bad. It is called coral connections. I once saw them selling clowns buy one get one free with ick on all if them. The one I go to is the one I mentioned. It has some stuff, 2 100 gallon or so coral tanks. But the staff is mostly clueless except one guy, the owner is not very nice, and they have a lot of cyano and apistasia on things. He can order from ora though which is nice

There is two here, one is bad, really bad. It is called coral connections. I once saw them selling clowns buy one get one free with ick on all if them. The one I go to is the one I mentioned. It has some stuff, 2 100 gallon or so coral tanks. But the staff is mostly clueless except one guy, the owner is not very nice, and they have a lot of cyano and apistasia on things. He can order from ora though which is nice

Sorry I loled at your post. So did the wife. The lfs are pretty bad.. I guess we have to think ourselves lucky :)

If you check their FB pics, you can see the cascade tank (?) they made. Its really cool.

• 8 years later...
JulieReefer

Anyone still in Montana? It’s pretty lonely in Anaconda for fish people! Reefmissoula is a nice, small store. Otherwise helena and Bozeman petcos have the healthiest stock from what I’ve seen.