inTank Media Baskets

Blind Fish

oldmanbassoon

oldmanbassoon

I know this is a saltwater forum, but I have no where elso to show off the new guy. I just got a Mexican Tetra which is probably the coolest FW fish available. I've been looking all over the city for them for over a year and this one tiny shop happened to have some new ones.

I call him Noclops.

post-60941-1297019941_thumb.jpg

those are also known as cave fish. i bring this up because in a fish magazine i saw an ad making fun of geico, it said "so easy a cave fish could do it" lol.

i do like those a lot but my favorite freshwater fish is the elephant nose. i have one that i named chuckles.

0130011550.jpg

Elephant noses are cool too but I've never had one.

I also really like Raphael Catfish and Ropefish.

lol. is it just me or do i have the coolest freshwater fish ever? i have a ropefish to. i dont have a raphael cat but i have a pictus. i also have a couple red belly piranhas.

I had a ropefish a couple years back, but it jumped and I found a crusty thing behind my dresser a day later.

I personally like african butterfly fish and discus

i have a 55g with about 12 of those .99 feeder goldfish. started it as a gag joke like a year ago. Them f*ckers get big.

Yeah....they go from being called goldfish to legitimate carp. ;) Let them get big and then eat them.

I personally like african butterfly fish and discus

lol. u sed to have a african butterfly fish too! damn i have had some cool freshwater fish.

including a seven inch jack dempsey and one of those cheapo plecos that i bought when it was two inches but we got rid of it when it grew to about 16 inches.

oldmanbassoon

I almost got an African Butterfly Fish a few times butt I don't have enough money when I see them.

There are lots of really cool freshwater fish but I get so caught up in my reef tank sometimes that I neglect my FW at times.

I almost got an African Butterfly Fish a few times butt I don't have enough money when I see them.

There are lots of really cool freshwater fish but I get so caught up in my reef tank sometimes that I neglect my FW at times.

lol you said butt.

and i neglect my fw too sometimes. but i think if i was only allowed to have one aquarium... i couldnt choose. it would be spit in half, part reef, part fresh

oldmanbassoon
lol you said butt.

and i neglect my fw too sometimes. but i think if i was only allowed to have one aquarium... i couldnt choose. it would be spit in half, part reef, part fresh

lol you said spit.

Archived