Innovative Marine Aquariums

What algae is this? PLEASE HELP!

rex'sreef

Okay so i posted this topic about a month ago with no luck from anybody,but im posting this again because this algae has now dominated my once beautiful tank...So im coming again to ask if anybody knows what this algae is and how to get rid of it Ive tried increasing the flow of my tank but all that seems to have done is made it worse.So please if anybody can help me ill greatly appreciate it.

post-54363-1296949475_thumb.jpg

Picture of the unknown algae

qwiksilver711
Okay so i posted this topic about a month ago with no luck from anybody,but im posting this again because this algae has now dominated my once beautiful tank...So im coming again to ask if anybody knows what this algae is and how to get rid of it Ive tried increasing the flow of my tank but all that seems to have done is made it worse.So please if anybody can help me ill greatly appreciate it.

post-54363-1296949475_thumb.jpg

Picture of the unknown algae

cyano?

does look like cyano...there are different kinds of cyano too...not sure tho, photo is kinda blurry

yeah sorry about that i took the photo from my phone,If it is cyano how would i get rid of it

qwiksilver711
I had Cyano right before i had this algae and i managed to get rid of it.I think this is something diffrent.

? usually more flow, less nutrients, water changes...

Archived